Orient Photo @ Sim Lim Square #06-31/53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they sell Pentax products such as lenses ?:)

I dropped by this morning and wow, I must give them a thumb up. As someome had mentioned, they speak Mandrin(shang hai accent) but to me is no problem bah..

Actually I only intended to drop by to check prince of lenses. But I bought few things there..quite reasonable price..got a free gift (a small nikon phonebook) although I bought Canon stuff..ha ha it is ok to me..

Er..the price is ok leh..:thumbsup: for them..

BTW, Canon EF 7-200mm f/4L is only $1020, cheap boh?

So they sell all grey stuff, or do they actually sell warrantied stuff?

Nikon remote ML-L3 was quoted as $28.........Got it in a bundle together with Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, Nikon 50mm f1.8 and a Kenko Pro Digital UV filter for $300 altogether:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi, don't mean to rub salt but I just bought ML-L3 from CP for only $16. My earlier "Chong" ML-L3 use once and "KaPut"......so was shopping and came across CP that quote $16:bigeyes: . Bought the "Chong" one for $12 + $1 postage :mad2: shld have bought ORIGINAL......:cry:

i bought some stuff there as well, i should say its cheap... 70-200mm f2.8 IS and 2x MKII tele convertor only $3100. canon speedlite battery pack @ $180.. really affordable

do they have the nikkon 85/1.4 ? did any of the bros enquired the price of that lens.......?

bought one lens yesterday. not exactly very very cheap. but service wins me over. heaven and earth compared to the likes of alan photo.

I do agree their service is pretty good. Plan to go there to recce only but end up buying something.

if you need, their phone number is 63391035..:)

Sounds great - at least we have one more shop to improve service and sales attitude amongst the photographic stores in Singapore.

Will go check it out when I'm free.

Just a thought. Since most people stated that their items sold are with "1yr Shop Warranty", what if 3 months down the road the shop (choy choy) close down... then how?

Look for those items that have International warranty;) They replied me that the Pentax mount Sigma lenses are imported from Japan that have International warranty:thumbsup:

Just a thought. Since most people stated that their items sold are with "1yr Shop Warranty", what if 3 months down the road the shop (choy choy) close down... then how?

Then too bad...it's like the stock market, you buy shares of this company today but it went bust three days later. There's really nothing we can do about it...:cry:

Just use the few hundred dollars saved from the 'grey' purchase to service the lens if it ever becomes faulty within 1 year (if the shop closes down).

If you're prone to heart-failure, then safer to spend more for a warranty set...;)

decent prices. nett price (gst included) 2560 for a nikon 70-200VR with 1 yr shop warranty.

That's a good price for the lens.........hopefully their 85 / 1.4 is equally as reasonable....... :)

According to them, they are one of the big player in China. Anyway be a grey set, if the price is good I will buy coz sometimes if you get 2nd hand unit the price is not fantastic either. :(

Then too bad...it's like the stock market, you buy shares of this company today but it went bust three days later. There's really nothing we can do about it...:cry:

Just use the few hundred dollars saved from the 'grey' purchase to service the lens if it ever becomes faulty within 1 year (if the shop closes down).

If you're prone to heart-failure, then safer to spend more for a warranty set...;)

:D just bought my friend to OP today as he wanted to check out the price of a 17-80mm lens. I just see see look look, the staff quite friendly. Notice they also sell reflector (on display at the shop front)...

Status
Not open for further replies.