Once Is Not Enough ~ Agnes, the Prequel

Comment on Lighting

Results are only viewable after voting.

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
Just want to share the other Agnes' photos taken in different group shoot last week. Arranged by our friendly organizer, Colourfulfaces, I decided to also join this shoot just one day before my outdoor shoot at M Square.

Frankly speaking, it's a bit rush during the shoot as we were split in group and had 20 min to shoot for each outfit due to group rotation. The studio light was setup by RDP studio.

Hope you guys aren't getting boring to this other photos of Agnes. Haven't joint the studio shoot for quite a while, there were no Kel77 or Kenneth Choo to setup the light, made me to depend on my Beginner's Luck.

Shoots were taken w/ DX camera again..
No budget for D3 or D3s. Hey, where is my good Samaritan ?

[#1]

Agnes-S01.jpg

[#2]

Agnes-S02.jpg

[#3]

Agnes-S03.jpg

[#4]

Agnes-S04.jpg

[#5]

Agnes-S05.jpg

[#6]

Agnes-S06.jpg

[#7]

Agnes-S07.jpg

[#8]

Agnes-S08.jpg

That's all.
Note that the shoots were taken in different timing, different organizer, different lighting, different approaches, different digital processing, different perspective, compared with my previous outdoor shoots with Agnes.

Just want to share with you, Guys and Girls :)

Nice... But I believe it's sequel ...... :)

She must have been too irresistible for you to join 2 shoots. :sweat:

Never tell us about it. :nono::kok:

The pictures do look better than the other set in terms of colours and camera control. :)
But pls clone off the white patches on the backdrop. It isn't too difficult for those.

Last edited:
Nice... But I believe it's sequel ...... :)

Actually I took the studio shots one day before my outdoor shots, so I wrote as the Prequel. But I process and post this studio shoot later, should be the Sequel indeed.

Thanks for the complimentary, long time no see Bro ...... :)

She must have been too irresistible for you to join 2 shoots. :sweat:

Never tell us about it. :nono::kok:

The pictures do look better than the other set in terms of colours and camera control. :)
But pls clone off the white patches on the backdrop. It isn't too difficult for those.

Once is not Enough. Actually I almost joined 3 shoots (+Friday). She is too irresistible. You know that I haven't posted my shoots for a long time right ? :embrass:

I can't take my eyes from Agnes, so forgot to touch-up the background. Thank you for the notes !

been seeing too much of her in CS already :bsmilie:

darn they don't make singapore girls like this

been seeing too much of her in CS already :bsmilie:

darn they don't make singapore girls like this

Yup too much, look like we have been infected with Agnes' Virus already :bsmilie:
Note that Agnes is an Malaysian actress but she is willing to join Sg photoshoot in an affordable price.

Now how with our local actress ? :think:

How i wish i could marry her... She's freaking hot!

Local actress probably not so willing, last year one previous CS model turned "actress" or "artiste" has emailed me n requested me to removed her pics from my pbase gallery. The pics were taken in a CS organised group shoot I joined a few years back... if you wonder, nope, the pics has nothing to do wif nudity nor swimwear whatsover, just some normal fashion/casual outfit..

Anyway, nice series of Agnes bro, you very on sia, joined both studio & outdoor shoot.. :bsmilie:

Yup too much, look like we have been infected with Agnes' Virus already :bsmilie:
Note that Agnes is an Malaysian actress but she is willing to join Sg photoshoot in an affordable price.

Now how with our local actress ? :think:

How i wish i could marry her... She's freaking hot!

I am not working for dating agency. For further enquiry, please directly contact her. You can easily find her in FB. ;)

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

You are welcome! Thanks for the complimentary ! :)

Local actress probably not so willing, last year one previous CS model turned "actress" or "artiste" has emailed me n requested me to removed her pics from my pbase gallery. The pics were taken in a CS organised group shoot I joined a few years back... if you wonder, nope, the pics has nothing to do wif nudity nor swimwear whatsover, just some normal fashion/casual outfit..

Anyway, nice series of Agnes bro, you very on sia, joined both studio & outdoor shoot.. :bsmilie:

Actually the photo taken by the photographer camera was absolutely belong to the photographer, not the model. Unless there was a prior-agreement in black on white. So that's quite surprising for me.

I haven't joined the shot and posted for quite a while. So actually I quite forgot how to do PP. Need to lubricate myself, otherwise my skills would be rusty Ha..Ha. And as I said, once is not enough. :)

Last edited:

is her name starts with 'k'?

i think it also depends on her company which can be quite strict.