OMD EM1 in qoo10 so cheap???

Me too, still deciding between em-5 II and EM-1. Saw Lazada selling 1.5K for E-M1 but with 14-150.
Mostly importantly, saw lots of EPL-5/6 selling but no takers.

I bought at the $1528 promo price and I just received an email from Qoo10 for GST payment of $100+. Zzz.... can request them to under-declare?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought at the $1528 promo price and I just received an email from Qoo10 for GST payment of $100+. Zzz.... can request them to under-declare?

Strange that qoo10 got involved in GST process. I suspect there were individuals that go into trouble because of Daiso's under declaration. If I were you I wouldn't take the risk. Putting in email to request someone to under declare is just suicidal imho.

I don't understand this at all. So it means the Qoo seller under-declared and Qoo is now taking action by asking you to pay GST or is that the Qoo seller declared the right value and Qoo is collecting GST from you on ____'s behalf?

Seller declared right value and Qexpress (their courier company) is collecting GST from me on the custom's behalf when they received my item. I replied asking if they can under-declare but they replied no... so no choice paid for it. :p

Seller declared right value and Qexpress (their courier company) is collecting GST from me on the custom's behalf when they received my item. I replied asking if they can under-declare but they replied no... so no choice paid for it. :p

haha ok. Thank u for your contribution to Nation building (i hate seeing this sentence)
enjoy the camera !

Wah they really replied NO !!

Last time I purchased, no need say anything, they ownself under-declare, or at least I thought so becos no one collect GST from me ..

Just saw em1 deal again but by another shop also Korea based