Olympus XZ-1 with FAST f1.8 lens

Buy together will have to pay gst leh. And shipping will increase too.

anyone looking for a case? i bought an extra black one from ebay letting go at cost $17
$(KGrHqIOKioE3FYNJ40UBN1hgorfhg~~_12.JPG

Think XZ1 selling at 399 at Qoo now. including free delivery.

Think XZ1 selling at 399 at Qoo now. including free delivery.

cannot beat amazon's offer. SGD $250 shipped to your door with worldwide warranty (verified).

You have ship it to a US address first using service like borderlinx or Vpost.
Then u use them to ship out to SG...

I receive mine on mon. Super happy with my purchase..

Jadzia said:
You mean Olympus Singapore will honour the warranty even if it is bought from Amazon?

Olympus has true worldwide warranty. Unlike panny which has limited international warranty. So yes.

devil1158 said:
You have ship it to a US address first using service like borderlinx or Vpost.
Then u use them to ship out to SG...

I receive mine on mon. Super happy with my purchase..

I've used vpost. Extremely bad service and slow response. Heard others use cgw. (comgateway) or borderlinx.
But You can use borderlinx only If you are a citibank credit card holder..

I've used vpost. Extremely bad service and slow response. Heard others use cgw. (comgateway) or borderlinx.
But You can use borderlinx only If you are a citibank credit card holder..

I gave up on Vpost 1 year back.. Like u mention i think their service is crap..
I am using borderlinx shipping maybe a little more ex.. But i get my order from us with in 2-3 working days...
They using Fedex express... shiok

use comgateway with posb everyday card. free upgrade. and some discounts.

I gave up on Vpost 1 year back.. Like u mention i think their service is crap..
I am using borderlinx shipping maybe a little more ex.. But i get my order from us with in 2-3 working days...
They using Fedex express... shiok

How much is the shipping with comgateway? And how to get discounts n upgrades from POSB Everyday card? Thanks.

Btw $199usd is a full set?

Last edited:
How much is the shipping with comgateway? And how to get discounts n upgrades from POSB Everyday card? Thanks.

Btw $199usd is a full set?

Yes $199 is full set. When you use comgateway to ship, enter your POSB everyday card details, it will auto upgrade and discount.

jason1980 said:
Yes $199 is full set. When you use comgateway to ship, enter your POSB everyday card details, it will auto upgrade and discount.

Guess I missed the boat.. Selling at US$299 now..

Guess I missed the boat.. Selling at US$299 now..

Ermh.......I ordered last week thru Comgateway ($199usd) and got it today......Dhl is fast.....

Btw the warranty is registered online izzet? Thx.....

To anyone whom has missed the USD199 deal, Qoo10 has not bad deal, I think. Ard SGD350.

Can i check if the XZ-1 can maintain constant aperture across its focal lengths? Eg. setting f1.8 across 28-112mm focal length instead of changing with the focal length

Can i check if the XZ-1 can maintain constant aperture across its focal lengths? Eg. setting f1.8 across 28-112mm focal length instead of changing with the focal length

F2.5 @ 112mm