Olympus E-P3 fall in

1st 200 can redeem 16gb SE card from Olympus Singapore. Collected mine today!

yup i just collected my SD card from olympus over lunch as well. go get it if you havent :p

the shop i bought it from told me the first batch of EP3 stocks are very limited, so chances are if you got one, there shldnt be a problem redeeming the free SD card, but when the 2nd batch of stocks comes next month, good luck, first come first serve

ricleo said:
yup i just collected my SD card from olympus over lunch as well. go get it if you havent :p

the shop i bought it from told me the first batch of EP3 stocks are very limited, so chances are if you got one, there shldnt be a problem redeeming the free SD card, but when the 2nd batch of stocks comes next month, good luck, first come first serve

First 200 as in redeeming it? Btw, just gotten my ep3 black with tlk.

yes... it is first 200 who go there to redeem... NOT first 200 who bought the cam hor...

I went this afternoon, they told me about 50+ pieces left...
Seems like e-p3 is quite popular

Hi all,
Can i check if anyone has installed a LCD screen film onto their EP3? I hate the thought of scratches on a brand new cam.

Many thanks!

Yupz I did. The guy at the shop paste for me.

Hi all,
Can i check if anyone has installed a LCD screen film onto their EP3? I hate the thought of scratches on a brand new cam.

Many thanks!

i got one applied by the camera shop too. $3 for a 60D screen protector, fits the EP3 reasonably well.

where can i get compatible battery for Olympus EP3? how much does it really cost? SO far my search returns batteries for DSLR...

where can i get compatible battery for Olympus EP3? how much does it really cost? SO far my search returns batteries for DSLR...
Can get Strongcell @ ms colour for $30. Tested for good 220 shots with LCD screen. Should be better with EVA.

Just collected the 16 gig memory card today. Seems like there is still stock despite "200 redeemers"

hi, may i know where did you buy your E-P3, did they give you a 8gb when you buy from shop?

can we still redeem the 16gb from Olympus despite already got the 8gb from shop.

how to redeem, just bring our receipt to them?

they have to give you the 8gb. it is a standard package item.

Yes. You can redeem the 16gb even after you receive the 8gb.

bring receipt and warranty. original copies

they have to give you the 8gb. it is a standard package item.

Yes. You can redeem the 16gb even after you receive the 8gb.

bring receipt and warranty. original copies

thanks, where is their office for this redemption?