Olympus 25mm f1.8 & 45mm f1.8 cashback promotion

This is slr revolution when I asked Sunday yesterday. Brand new with agent warranyy. They got silver and black versions at 268$.look for wenjie who quoted me. Next best price was cathay photo at 298$ as of Monday.
Thanks bro!

By any chance anybody know of any shops able to match the promo price? Trawled the shops today to no avail..

Take note that when buying 2nd hand lense, without(need both) photocopy of receipt and warranty card whether buy in local or oversea (before 1st Sept 2014), then warranty will NOT valid from SGP Olympus service centre.:eek:
Just came back from service centre and myself "Con-ed" by few members here, will shall announce their Nick soon.:angry::angry:

Take note that when buying 2nd hand lense, without(need both) photocopy of receipt and warranty card whether buy in local or oversea (before 1st Sept 2014), then warranty will NOT valid from SGP Olympus service centre.:eek: Just came back from service centre and myself "Con-ed" by few members here, will shall announce their Nick soon.:angry::angry:

Ouch, do those members know this ruling? Maybe can talk nicely to them first.

I personally did not have good experience with buying second hand lenses. Wasted time, wasted money :(

Ouch, do those members know this ruling? Maybe can talk nicely to them first.

I personally did not have good experience with buying second hand lenses. Wasted time, wasted money :(

also dont know, next time will ask if buying those 2nd hand lens

Take note that when buying 2nd hand lense, without(need both) photocopy of receipt and warranty card whether buy in local or oversea (before 1st Sept 2014), then warranty will NOT valid from SGP Olympus service centre.:eek:
Just came back from service centre and myself "Con-ed" by few members here, will shall announce their Nick soon.:angry::angry:

It has always been that one needs to produce the warranty card and receipt for servicing requests at Olympus SG.

In all i find that they've been much kind enough to allow photocopies even as some brands do strictly only accept original copies and that generally they do try to be as accommodating as possible (even accept credit card charge slip if one has lost the original receipt in a case I heard)

what happened with the equipment you bought that U had to send it in?

It has always been that one needs to produce the warranty card and receipt for servicing requests at Olympus SG.

In all i find that they've been much kind enough to allow photocopies even as some brands do strictly only accept original copies and that generally they do try to be as accommodating as possible (even accept credit card charge slip if one has lost the original receipt in a case I heard)

what happened with the equipment you bought that U had to send it in?

+1 to Keith. The receipt provides proof of date for warranty. Photocopy of receipt at the very least should be provided else it's onus of buyer to ask for it, as sometimes the lens is dekitted (for example) coz the owner wants to keep the original for the body, but they may not know that a photocopy is allowed so sometimes they dun include it when they sell. Perhaps some clarification with members first, also you mention a few members, you mean you have a few lenses with problem or all those members you bought from didn't give you at least a photocopy? Any case, please sort it out with them on this.

take it as lesson as lense likely no issue, can be repost as no warranty for lense.
For camera body likely buy new but eg EM1 package come with 3 lense, need to breakup to sell 3 lenses w all photocopy receipts.

Remind all members on this issue again.

+1 to Keith. The receipt provides proof of date for warranty. Photocopy of receipt at the very least should be provided else it's onus of buyer to ask for it, as sometimes the lens is dekitted (for example) coz the owner wants to keep the original for the body, but they may not know that a photocopy is allowed so sometimes they dun include it when they sell. Perhaps some clarification with members first, also you mention a few members, you mean you have a few lenses with problem or all those members you bought from didn't give you at least a photocopy? Any case, please sort it out with them on this.

Just wondering if there are anymore promo going on for olympus 25mm F1.8 now. Anyone can share?

Any idea whether Olympus will offer such a promo again soon?? :)

No prob lol. The 17/1.8 and 25/1.8 combo is the most powerful I think ;)

Have not tried the 25/1.8 and 45/1.8 yet but will wait for the promo.. Apart from using the 17/1.8, I found that I use my 12/2.0 more often.. :)

I think slr revo is selling their 25mm at 380.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk