2340975274_d196885333.jpg

2340129511_c752451d8b.jpg

2340950344_17ffb9eb77.jpg

2340963852_6e1fd9b8e0.jpg

nice photos and nice artist..

Hi nulbonklr,

Just sent you a pm....

Cheers!

wasn't publicised at all...:( anybody knows when is she coming next?

Hi All,

Just want to thank you guys for supporting The Olivia Ong Quintet!! Much appreciated.

Hope to see you guys soon!!

Regards,
Alvin

Dear Alvin,

Any idea where and when shall be your next performance? I believe lots of clubsnap members are very keen & eager to go down & support The Olivia Ong Quintet.

Do update us.

Cheers!

nice series;)

nice series, she's very sweet;)

nice shots, nice singer, nice voice!

hi, i'm a fan of olivia ong. really thanks a lot for so many great photo. really nice. thanks!

Dear Alvin,

Any idea where and when shall be your next performance? I believe lots of clubsnap members are very keen & eager to go down & support The Olivia Ong Quintet.

Do update us.

Cheers!

Hi nul,

We're taking a short break (abt a month or two) after 2 months of performance overseas and locally. However, do check back at www.myspace.com/theoliviaongquintet for future updates!

Thanks all for your support!

Regards,
Alvin

Hi nul,

We're taking a short break (abt a month or two) after 2 months of performance overseas and locally. However, do check back at www.myspace.com/theoliviaongquintet for future updates!

Thanks all for your support!

Regards,
Alvin

Sure, shall be looking forward for your next performance.

hi, i'm a fan of olivia ong. really thanks a lot for so many great photo. really nice. thanks!

Thank you for your compliment.

nice shots, nice singer, nice voice!

Yep , especially her Japanese songs are very well sung. Looking forward her next CD release.

More shots

Regards

2357304637_d5c1cc8244.jpg

2340155837_142e4205b0.jpg

2358157214_453dca9bf5.jpg

2340967056_8f85f46bc7.jpg

2357250149_5142876648.jpg

Hi Nul,

I'm new to ClubSNAP and I stumbled across this forum thread because I'm quite a fan of Olivia and happened to see this thread somewhere on Google. I didn't get to go to the Esplanade performance so I'm thankful for your pictures.

Regarding your pictures, they're really good I think. If I may just ask some simple questions. What camera body and lens were you using? Your shots look very sharp so I'm guessing you used a tripod? Since I don't think they allow Flash you'd probably open your aperture all the way which should put you around the first row.

I'm really just a photography newbie just starting out. I have a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 50mm/1.8, but I've not been able to pull off shots like yours. Any help? I'd be grateful.

:)

Hi Nul,

I'm new to ClubSNAP and I stumbled across this forum thread because I'm quite a fan of Olivia and happened to see this thread somewhere on Google. I didn't get to go to the Esplanade performance so I'm thankful for your pictures.

Regarding your pictures, they're really good I think. If I may just ask some simple questions. What camera body and lens were you using? Your shots look very sharp so I'm guessing you used a tripod? Since I don't think they allow Flash you'd probably open your aperture all the way which should put you around the first row.

I'm really just a photography newbie just starting out. I have a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 50mm/1.8, but I've not been able to pull off shots like yours. Any help? I'd be grateful.

:)

Thank you for your compliment.

I'm using D80, 50-150 sigma lens. All handheld shots. Some of the shots I took with flash.

Most of the shots i took are within range between 100mm to 150mm

This shot taken at 50mm without flash

2340974886_5359e7e038.jpg

This shot taken at 150mm without flash

2389277065_bfb274cdd7.jpg

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.