Old Canon Cameras

queenlijac

Nov 8, 2010
Does anybody know where I can sell my old manual SLR canon cameras?

Thanks.

-Jac

The Buy & Sell section here is too small? Shops won't give much anyway and if you model is not a high end one than chances are even lower.

Thanks.

-Jac

Another option is to trade in with canons privilege purchase program, that is if you're looking to get a canon dslr

1) ebay
2) Clubsnap Buy n Sell
3) Canon PPP (trade in and buy a new Canon DSLR at a lower price - but make sure you check the current street price).

Cash convertors, pawn shop, garang guni, sungei road or give away to salvation army.

Thanks.

-Jac
you want to sell effortless, try used camera shop at Peninsular Areas, but be prepare to face being offer for 2 digit price or decline to take in.

if you want to sell slightly higher, can try post a want to sell thread personal classified section, but be prepare to spend some efforts and some nonsense from bo liao people.

if you just want to dispose of the camera, can post a give away thread in KPT, you able to ask the taker collect it from you at your convenient time and place.

hope this help.

For those who is trying to sell off their own old SLR.I think you guys stop wasting time cos for SLR there is no value in the market or trying to sell @2nd hand camera shop.Stop wasting time going there.Either you keep or give it to someone.

Last edited:
For those who is trying to sell off their own old SLR.I think you guys stop wasting time cos for SLR there is no value in the market or trying to sell @2nd hand camera shop.Stop wasting time going there.Either you keep or give it to someone.
I wouldn't generalize this way. Consumer models won't fetch anything much, there are many and the features were limited. Professionals model still can fetch some good money. Film isn't dead...