[Official Interest Check] Shooting (literally) yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... ok. I guess this would ease up the transportation woes.

P/S: Dat car I drove LOTUS and Wired with is not mine BTW just to clear up any misunderstandings of any sort.

i feel like going again with my boss' photo.
12th shld be ok. but i got duty on 18th till 19th 0800hrs.

1) jsbn
2) seankyh
3) seankyh's friend 1
4) seankyh's friend 2
5) seankyh's friend 3
6) seankyh's friend 4
7) seankyh's friend 5
8) seankyh's friend 6

Erm... how abt the rest? Wired? LOTUS? Murcielago? able to confirm?

Sean, will call 'em up tomorrow to confirm the schedule yet again. Once I'd confirmed the date for shoot, will inform u. :)

please include me in the list!:):):)

Hmm... ok. I guess this would ease up the transportation woes.

P/S: Dat car I drove LOTUS and Wired with is not mine BTW just to clear up any misunderstandings of any sort.

Dude, there is no misunderstanding. I was fine driving the guys around even if you were driving. No problem one lah.

We had great fun getting lost on the way to Old Choa Chu Kang road and I got a little worried when we were surrounded by graveyards.

Ok latest list. Will check with them on the schedule tomorrow. Will keep u guys updated soonest! :)

1) jsbn
2) seankyh
3) Wired
4) seankyh's friend 1
5) seankyh's friend 2
6) seankyh's friend 3
7) seankyh's friend 4
8) seankyh's friend 5
9) seankyh's friend 6

Bugger!

I still can't make it for the shoot..!

:(

what date is confirmed?

i need time to print out a high res pic of my boss' head leh/

what date is confirmed?

i need time to print out a high res pic of my boss' head leh/
Until I can get the list of sean's colleagues who are interested and pass it to her ASAP. The tentative date as given by the organiser is on the 12th August.

She herself can't confirm a date for me as well. Once sean got his list forwarded to me & I had sent it to them, I'll get a date ASAP frm the organiser.

P/S: There's a chance it MIGHT (I say MIGHT only) be postponed to 19th August instead.

Until I can get the list of sean's colleagues who are interested and pass it to her ASAP. The tentative date as given by the organiser is on the 12th August.

She herself can't confirm a date for me as well. Once sean got his list forwarded to me & I had sent it to them, I'll get a date ASAP frm the organiser.

P/S: There's a chance it MIGHT (I say MIGHT only) be postponed to 19th August instead.

I try my best to get it by Monday.

Sean.

Appreciate for ur effort on ur side.

But really, given the time left to prepare on the organiser's side, I'm not too sure if they could get things arranged on their end that fast. Cos when I asked, the lady sounded a little uncertain on the date and when I pressed a little further, she said there might be a possibility of change to 19th instead.

Anyway, juz for u guys info. Still, hope to see all of u regardless which date its held on. :)

Ok guys, I'd mailed to the guys for a date.

Hopefully they'll get back to me ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.