Official 5D User Thread - Part 2

Silas

Apr 12, 2010
This is a continuation of the Official 5D User Thread. The previous thread has hit more than 1000 posts and has been closed.

Fellow 5D comrades, let's continue to discuss, share and celebrate the beauty of our beloved grand old dame with this thread.

Reporting in. :)

Alright I gonna kick start with some pictures...

oldies1.jpg

lady.jpg

wall2.jpg

malacca2.jpg

malacca.jpg

Nice photos. Nice kick off.

I'm subscribed and ready for action!

Last edited:
Sharing another shot

Letter Box

Letter Box

My Share for the day

The Goddess

6476748803_e2ef48e272_z.jpg

Zeisser said:
Yeah totally agree without the Classic there ain't no MK2 & now Mk3. I am in too :)

Still a great cam after all these years, even though its technology is getting older.

Still a great cam after all these years, even though its technology is getting older.

Could'nt agree more digital technology is so fast that it's hard to catch up. Guess will still use the 5D while it last as long
as it give good images.

Could'nt agree more digital technology is so fast that it's hard to catch up. Guess will still use the 5D while it last as long
as it give good images.

will use it till it stop working . then i get it repaired :)

Zeisser said:
as it give good images.

Same here too. Though the MK III is tempting, i still prefer the simple, gd 'ol classic!

Just a note, the 5D's parts may soon be obsoleted by Canon.

I think since mid last year, they already stop keeping parts locally. Many parts need to special order from Japan, and require certain waiting time. But I think they will continue to service the camera for general issues right?

I think since mid last year, they already stop keeping parts locally. Many parts need to special order from Japan, and require certain waiting time. But I think they will continue to service the camera for general issues right?

Yes definitely, as long as there's still a demand.