NUSPS Montage 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just wondering what will the open judging be like and how long will the whole judging take? Are the judges going to see every entry for the competition? Thanks for answering these questions.

hi, just wondering what will the open judging be like and how long will the whole judging take? Are the judges going to see every entry for the competition? Thanks for answering these questions.

IT WILL BE LIKE THE JUDGING WOULD BE HELD IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?

yup... you can say that.
the judging room will be open for all to come in, sit down and look.

Yea...
i've been at the last year Montage open judging, its actually quite interesting to see so many photos... the judges spend about 30 secs in every photos that displayed in the big screen and their laptop... then gives a mark of 1-5 scale...
i think it takes bout 4-5 hours last year... ^^

Yea...
i've been at the last year Montage open judging, its actually quite interesting to see so many photos... the judges spend about 30 secs in every photos that displayed in the big screen and their laptop... then gives a mark of 1-5 scale...
i think it takes bout 4-5 hours last year... ^^

take note it's per category.

Open Category

Your last chance to submit your photos and win a Canon EOS400D!

Submit your photos now!

within the same day after the judging or the following day.

Give the organiser some time to settle down for the whole day event, they need to clear up the place, pack up equipment,etc. They should be calling as soon as the names and other details been verify...

;)

what time does the judging start?

what time does the judging start?

i think it says 10am.

it is opened to public to during the judging?

Yup. It's an open judging, i.e. open to the public to view the entries and scores.

Open Judging schedule:

Saturday, 02 June 2007
LT 28, Science Faculty, NUS

1000-1400h : Open Category

1400-1500h : Lunch

1500-1700h : Youth Category

Note: The public is allowed to enter/leave the LT only during the break intervals so as to avoid any distractions during the judging process. Thank you!

OT a bit, the parking near the LT, is it paid or free?

OT a bit, the parking near the LT, is it paid or free?

e carpark beside the LT is for staff
e one on e opposite side of e road is charged at $0.02/min

i mite be wrong though.. any Science students here? :bsmilie:

here's the link to parking charges in NUS
the one that's open to public in Science is carpark 10.
otherwise, you can park at Kent Vale and take interal shuttle bus C to science.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.