Nudi Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
kthan said:
last OT from me for this month....
it's a Jane, not Tarzan.....

Since it is your last OT of the month, I must ying xiu you lar....

Don't you think Laura (from tomb raider is more garang?)

Goondoo said:

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

but tell Laura (Ms Jolie) I love her,
and tell Laura I need her
Tell Laura not to cry
my love for her, will never die....

Goondoo said:

Lara from tomb raider? Lara croft? who's laura? of the first born?

kthan said:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

but tell Laura (Ms Jolie) I love her,
and tell Laura I need her
Tell Laura not to cry
my love for her, will never die....

Hey kthan, i know this song also. think i'm old.
sorry of the OT but the song kthan's singing i can't resist posting

Goondoo said:
Hmmm... I think is the placement of strobe.... If there are any limitations, it should be on the camera not the housing. Try to place the strobe high above the lens and point slightly infront of the subject... play with your settings to get the correct exposure.

:bsmilie:

goondoo .... lovells and i dont have strobes. we only have INTERNAL strobes, which is a little blocked by the lens barrel. :)

just to add, ikelite housing, the diffuser is further out, so the blockage problem is quite alleviated, unlike pt015, the housing diffuser is further in, so the lens barrel blockage is more.

beivied said:
just to add, ikelite housing, the diffuser is further out, so the blockage problem is quite alleviated, unlike pt015, the housing diffuser is further in, so the lens barrel blockage is more.

will it help if i make a bracket to extend my diffuser out?

ikelite housing i can get a strobe liao leh.... :p

beivied said:
:bsmilie:

goondoo .... lovells and i dont have strobes. we only have INTERNAL strobes, which is a little blocked by the lens barrel. :)

I thought he manage to borrowed one for this trip?

edited: oh... these are from his Dayang trip.... I thought was from his Manado trip.... paiseh paiseh...

Goondoo said:
I thought he manage to borrowed one for this trip?

edited: oh... these are from his Dayang trip.... I thought was from his Manado trip.... paiseh paiseh...

still got problem with the strobe positioning.. wasted the 4 dives on the first day learning how to correctly position it hahahaha

lovells19 said:
will it help if i make a bracket to extend my diffuser out?

ikelite housing i can get a strobe liao leh.... :p

Aiya, you already have tray and arm liao mah, go get a epoque strobe and fibre optic cable lar..... powerful, small, cute, light, cheap, full manual, use 2 AA batteries.... what else do you want. Even if next time you upgrade liao, also can keep them for your slave use or model to point them when you doing WA.

I had friends using Epoque strobe taking very very nice pictures and loved them so much, even want to get 2nd epoque leh... Paul (aka Whyzzzzz) is one of them.... hahaha

Goondoo said:
I had friends using Epoque strobe taking very very nice pictures and loved them so much, even want to get 2nd epoque leh... Paul (aka Whyzzzzz) is one of them.... hahaha

EVIL!

cannot lah.. no have $$$$

Goondoo said:

BTW its Lara not Laura, Laura is the girl Tommy want to marry but tommy died in the stock car race.

Jane more feminine leh :p

lovells19 said:
Jane more feminine leh :p
Jane? which Jane? the real Jane Jane or the Tarzan Jane, aka Pufferfishy...

i think the mods are closing this thread soon since the nudis have beed IDed.

Eric, out!

faster post a few more before they close it! :p haha

tarzan got jane mah :p

don't want lah... got feeling with my DIY bc liao leh.. even got name for it..
blackie :p

lovells19 said:
faster post a few more before they close it! :p haha

tarzan got jane mah :p

don't want lah... got feeling with my DIY bc liao leh.. even got name for it..
blackie :p

You can name the Sunpac blackie also mah... since it is also black.... hahaha

ok guys.... hush the OT ya ....

the thread will not be closed, as we are a uw photography forum, not seaslug forum, so comments should mainly be passed for the photos, not id, which we allow to a certain measurement, becos we all wanna know what we are photoshooting, and how to find our subjects.

please continue to contribute to the thread, and give lovells ideas and suggestions how to improve his photos by techniques or composition, and how to work round the limitations of his present equipment set up.

i do find it not so useful to only suggest addition of equipment, which we all understand not everyone can upgrade as and when he or she wants. :)

yeah lah.. better give me some better suggestion then lara ok? :p hehe

but i think waisj did mention moving the diffuser up won't really help.. hmm

what i notice is to use the inon UCL-165, use marco mode, zoom in. picture will be more balanced in lighting, the background also more blurred

lovells19 said:
yeah lah.. better give me some better suggestion then lara ok? :p hehe

but i think waisj did mention moving the diffuser up won't really help.. hmm

what i notice is to use the inon UCL-165, use marco mode, zoom in. picture will be more balanced in lighting, the background also more blurred

Maybe u can try using reflector? I read some where before.... using the Padi table.... something like that...

sehsuan said:
how about nominating (read: ARROW) a 3rd moderator? specifically for nudi-IDing :bsmilie:
moderators are not responsible for species identification of photo subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.