NTU PVS presents "Lights, Camera, Action! 2004"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 weeks left.... be sure to send in your entries soon if you are interested! ;)

1 week more! send them in now!

Very disappointed with their arrangement. I went there to submitt my entry but the centre was closed and on one there, also no mailbox for me to drop my entry. Moreover the deadline is May 15, 5pm 2004!!!! When i was there it was only ard one plus!!!! And there are some other ppl oso same with me, went there and got all this Shi#! :angry: ;(

We end up just slog our stuff at the doorstep. Wonder will it be received by the official.

What a disappointment for my 1st photo-competition. :(

There are quite number of pic in their doorstep now, wonder did they get it or actually they have change the deadline themselves to Fri?:dunno:

They might just missed the winning pics in their door step.

Are there any NTU photography club member here??

Just wonder is my enrty in the contest?

I had sent someone over to SAO to collect any entries that are left outside the door. We will check for entries again on Monday morning.

We apologise for the error in the rules and regulations. We had originally planned to close the categories on a weekday. When the date is changed, we failed to check to check that the final date is on a weekend.

mervlam said:
I had sent someone over to SAO to collect any entries that are left outside the door. We will check for entries again on Monday morning.

We apologise for the error in the rules and regulations. We had originally planned to close the categories on a weekday. When the date is changed, we failed to check to check that the final date is on a weekend.

Thanks for your reply and glad that i am in for the contest :)

It inside not outside the door. We manage to squeese it in, so it just inside the SAO door step.

Good luck for me and for all the contestants :D

can i have a show of "hands" who from ClubSNAP actually sent in entries??

i'm reviewing our publicity plan.

mervlam said:

may be next time u can ask the participant to indicate in their entries, where they heard about this competition ;)

something for you to take note

i am a member of pvs and provided an email upon joining.
but no mention of LCA was sent to me through email.
shouldn't first publicity of LCA go to PVS members first?

might be an isolated case though.

When and where will the result be out?? :)

Cheers

mervlam said:

I am one of them. Only sent one and only piece. :)

zodnm said:
something for you to take note

i am a member of pvs and provided an email upon joining.
but no mention of LCA was sent to me through email.
shouldn't first publicity of LCA go to PVS members first?

might be an isolated case though.

good feedback... i shall question the main committee about this. LCA is organised by a projects comm, which is basically "sub-contract" out from the main committee

Brandon said:
Mervlam?? :dunno:
:)

patience.. i'm working now, u know :sweat:

the judging for the photo categories will be held this Friday at Nanyang House Function Room, Level 2 at 7pm. It's open to public. Those who are interested may attend the judging session.

mervlam said:
patience.. i'm working now, u know :sweat:

the judging for the photo categories will be held this Friday at Nanyang House Function Room, Level 2 at 7pm. It's open to public. Those who are interested may attend the judging session.

:bsmilie:
sorry man.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Anyone knw the results?

Sorry for the late reply...

There are some problems with the judging.. we are trying to solve them by this week.

We should be able to announce the results after this week.

We seek for your kind understanding. Thanks

problem with the judging? But some of my friends and friend's friend already got call saying that they won... ???

SMC said:
problem with the judging? But some of my friends and friend's friend already got call saying that they won... ???

to clarify...

there are only problems with judging for the Film and Digital Categories. Your friends had won prizes in the Special "Jurong" Category, which we had no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.