Non-official gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to join too. :D

Count me in as well... :thumbsup:

Hart, love to learn how you handle available light and composition on location with respect to KM7D... I tend to get under-exposed in A mode, even with compensation...although when l set to M mode, there are no issues.

Also, I like how you capture moments... perhaps some tips on how you time your shots... Most people say it's a feeling... the experts say this can be taught...I'm sure you can articulate something that we can learn with respect to this.

Finally, some tips on using of the wide-angle/fisheye in composition. This is something which I think you do excellently.

Thank you!

Hi,

I tend to underexpose my shots especially someone wearing white. I normally will shoot in M mode for most of the time. Something that I can control, I will shoot with M mode.

To capture a moment, you need to prepare for the moment to happen. It is difficult to explain. Perhaps you can see how I shoot then take it from there.

Eh... wide angle/fisheye composition, just need to practice lor... I tend to go for symetrical design if for fish eye, wide angle, just need to find the foreground and background interest.

Regards,

Hart

So, will this be for A-Mount user or for all? :think:

Well, I would prefer to have A mount only because we will be discuss thing that I am used to. I am not familiar any other than A mount. I am not sure other user will benefit or not cos I may not be able to explain to them what they want.

We need to put a limit to the shoot otherwise it will be a hectic and no one learn anything session.

Say max 6 people for the shoot (7 include me).

Regards,

Hart

Well, I would prefer to have A mount only because we will be discuss thing that I am used to. I am not familiar any other than A mount. I am not sure other user will benefit or not cos I may not be able to explain to them what they want.

We need to put a limit to the shoot otherwise it will be a hectic and no one learn anything session.

Say max 6 people for the shoot (7 include me).

Regards,

Hart

Thanx mate. I will probably post a new thread once I have finalized will that thingy we discuss so far. Cheers.

Sure... if we could get NIRA for the model it will be excellent.

Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.