Nokia 6100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lualua
actually the 1900 network is USA is quite extensive. covers almost all big cities and growing. If you are travelling to USA and wants to bring a phone along, either buy a tri-band phone or rent one from your telco. As far as I know, all 3 telcos here have got roaming agreement with the telcos in the states and coverage is pretty good.

up to now, only korea and japan uses different systems. If you're travelling there and need to be contacted, you need to rent a handset from your telco.

do pm me if you need specifics.
sweet
do u know how much the line costs are in the US?

dun really get you? u mean the costs to roam in US using your M1/SH/ST sim? or do you mean otherwise?

For roaming charges, you can just give a call to your telco. All telcos differ a bit but not much in terms of charges..

Originally posted by Juvelyn

Nokia's "Amazing Trade-in Offer"
6610 - $638
6100 - $798
7210 - $728
No contract
http://www.nokia.com.sg/nokia_apac/singapore/happenings

ermz...guys i dunno if this is a good deal for u. :)

6610 - $595 NETT
6100 - $685 NETT
7210 - $676 NETT

NO CONTRACT, NO TRADE IN NEEDED, with 1 yr NOKIA warranty.

FYI guys, i am working in a hp shop :D ONLY FOR CLUBSNAP MEMBERS WHICH JOINED DEC 2002 ONWARDS. NOT FOR THOSE WHO JOIN THIS FORUM JUST TO GET THIS PRICE. (JUST TO BE FAIR)
;)

Originally posted by kindred

6610 - $595 NETT
6100 - $685 NETT
7210 - $676 NETT

FYI guys, i am working in a hp shop :D ONLY FOR CLUBSNAP MEMBERS WHICH JOINED DEC 2002 ONWARDS. NOT FOR THOSE WHO JOIN THIS FORUM JUST TO GET THIS PRICE. (JUST TO BE FAIR)
;)

You do trade in? My gf is keen on the 6100. Wants to trade in her 8310 (abt a year old). Can PM me to discuss? Thanks. :)

6610 - $595 NETT
6100 - $685 NETT
7210 - $676 NETT

;)

confirm 6100 - $685 with no trade-in & no telco contracts?

*gian*.. ;p

6610 - $595 NETT
6100 - $685 NETT
7210 - $676 NETT

;)
extremely tempting;p

can i trade in my crappy 3310 for 50 dollars?

Originally posted by NitroTech

You do trade in? My gf is keen on the 6100. Wants to trade in her 8310 (abt a year old). Can PM me to discuss? Thanks. :)

ermz... do u mind calling me to discuss ? hehe

Originally posted by Linkster

confirm 6100 - $685 with no trade-in & no telco contracts?

*gian*.. ;p

Sorry i gave the WRONG PRICING !

6610 - $ 588 NETT
6100 - $ 680 NETT
7210 - no stock

but those CS members who wanna buy them... i will buy the set out for u... cos if u come to the shop... the price might be higher.

And fyi, the price will be subjected to change every 2 days...either up or down

Originally posted by ivor
Actually, it is really very simple... if you still remember what is PCN, which SingTel Mobile used to name the GSM 1800 network... And the common mentioned GSM is referring to the GSM 900 network... Any Tri-Band digital mobile phone would be equipped with not only GSM 900 & GSM 1800, but also GSM 1900 network too.

To give you a better picture, SingTel Mobile run GSM 900 & GSM 1800, while M1 run only the GSM 900 and StarHub run only the GSM 1800.

And in US, as long as they are still running on the AMPS or TDMA, then the GSM 1900 is useless over there...

As far as I know, M1 started with only GSM 900 and later included the GSM 1800. So they are, together with Singtel, using dual band. The GSM 1900 is not totally useless in the US. What I know is that many parts of the states are aready on this band.

Status
Not open for further replies.