No minimum pay needed for new credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a serious issue. you already see teens stealing . teens using methods to get money. now

this credit card scheme is teaching kids to owe banks money. This is not a good idea. as much as i, 19yrs old wish to apply for the card , however , using credit card means owing the bank. something my parents taught me was to never borrow or owe people money.

even with parental consent, we see so many youngsters overspend.

I've seen how a personal friend used her dad's CC till it maxed out in just a few days. and not bothering at all. when i asked her , all she said is

"its common to have cc nowadays. not hard what. dad can pay. i also can pay. but pay later lor. must save then pay back "

Save and pay back? using it again and again, means owing and owing. finish first payment still got 3rd and 4th and the cycle will go on and on

Not everyone knows how fast 28% interest (compounded per day) can add up. Before you know it, your $500 debt in one year will snowball to nearly $660

Aiya, of course it's another avenue for people to overspend..

But then again, you always had means to overspend, those who don't have the spirit of overspending to obtain money by other equally unorthodox and silly methods would probably not bother applying for the card.

Those who would probably would have chosen the other methods in the first place.

Of course I don't make much sense here, but I guess we live, we learn; let the people who will get ruled by this new fiasco learn. And live.

this card teach ppl to buy lens < $500 to practice first

Are you speaking on behalf of the Credit Bureau or are working there? Or do you have any authoritative source of reference which supports your statement that they will check how many cards one has?

you can request your own Credit Bureau report from nearest post office if you dont believe what i said. I'm speaking on behalf of myself, with my best knowledge, for the benefit of this forum.

Last I understand, no one checks. How do you think people can run up huge debts with 10 credit cards all maxed out?

So clearly your last understanding is totally wrong. If you want proof, get one credit card, yes, just one. Use it to the max, never pay, and ask the bank to default it.

Try to apply credit card again from other bank, i dont think it will be approved.

people run up on huge debts is due to existing credit cards. As i mentioned clearly, one person can have so many credit cards, as long as they dont use it. After that if the cardholder decided to use up all his existing cards, of course will run on huge debts.

this issue will make credit card no longer a big thing anymore
cause its so easy to have one.
and anyone can have it.

in e end,
having afew big $$ notes in the wallet is still better then havin cards. :)

Cash is king! Can you buy a plate of chicken rice using card?
YES. AT A HOTEL.

For goodness sake, plz dun this damn passe crap. :nono: Come up with something more original like....

CASH IS KING! CAN U GIVE WHITE GOLD USING A CREDIT CARD? :thumbsup:

this issue will make credit card no longer a big thing anymore
cause its so easy to have one.
and anyone can have it.

in e end,
having afew big $$ notes in the wallet is still better then havin cards. :)
1 large piece purple or orange one. :thumbsup:

YES. AT A HOTEL.

For goodness sake, plz dun this damn passe crap. :nono: Come up with something more original like....

CASH IS KING! CAN U GIVE WHITE GOLD USING A CREDIT CARD? :thumbsup:

Give white gold?

White gold all accept credit cards la!

Yupp ;p
just imagine buying a canon 500mm L lens in cash.
the staff see, will be stunned for sure.
hee
Camera shop probably handles purple and orange notes more casually.

Maybe u try.... CINEMA! Buy a ticket and give 1 piece orange. ;p

P/S: I kena before when I was working part-time. "Excuse me? Erm... sorry, but I do not have spare change...." and the bugger dug out a single piece of orange and he effectively wiped out my whole stack of $50 change. :sweat:

I check and double-checked the note like 10 times. Damn stress to handle notes like this. Have to check individually one. :sweat:

So you're saying that your experience is based on your CBR that you have requested? If so, thats good because that's was what I was enquiring about - to ensure that it is not just opinion without basis.

As for the second point, I withdraw my earlier statement - I had misread your earlier paragraph to mean that you are saying that the banks will NOT grant you credit cards if they know you already have many many cards - this is the statement I was attempting to refute. Upon reading your posts again, I realise that I had misinterpreted through no fault of yours, your earlier statement. My apologies - you had originally stated what I thought was the position anyway, only that I read it wrongly.

you can request your own Credit Bureau report from nearest post office if you dont believe what i said. I'm speaking on behalf of myself, with my best knowledge, for the benefit of this forum.

So clearly your last understanding is totally wrong. If you want proof, get one credit card, yes, just one. Use it to the max, never pay, and ask the bank to default it.

Try to apply credit card again from other bank, i dont think it will be approved.

people run up on huge debts is due to existing credit cards. As i mentioned clearly, one person can have so many credit cards, as long as they dont use it. After that if the cardholder decided to use up all his existing cards, of course will run on huge debts.

Give white gold?

Maybe can use nets if the relative is a shop owner with the nets machine and the event is held near the shop.

Give white gold?

roflbz9.gif
roflbz9.gif
roflbz9.gif

Soon we will be seeing teen credit card fraud. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.