No Medical Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
hidden_treasure said:
Pardon me. They don't want to go all those this. Everyone is working in contract and not permanent position. They are very happy with their work. Every one is having a family and child.

does this includes you?:dunno:

I suggested, better to find the new jobs.:) Instead of fighting stay calm is best solution. Basically I dont like to fight.

hidden_treasure said:
No. I am bit scared. My company should not follow this.

then they should make a choice,unless the company is paying really well lah.
For me,if i feel the company is treating me unfairly and there's no way to reason with them,i will leave.
The no medical leave is no big deal to me,if i have a family to support and really sick,i will think of them and compensate accordingly.

zaxh81 said:
then they should make a choice,unless the company is paying really well lah.
For me,if i feel the company is treating me unfairly and there's no way to reason with them,i will leave.
The no medical leave is no big deal to me,if i have a family to support and really sick,i will think of them and compensate accordingly.

As far as my knowledge, they like their jobs. Company is also doing well and good company. There is no doubt on that. They did not expect, that is the only problem.

Wow, they agreed on my decision. Stay calm for few months and meantime looking for a new job.

Thanks guys for your valuable time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.