No A500/550 at Sitex

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, this cam is very hot. Yesterday check with Sony Style Bugis (around 9pm). Need to reserve for coming stock of A550, A500 also only left 1 demo unit.

SLR Revolution seems to be rising up fast as a new reputable shop. Maybe you guys should check with them?

Bought my A550 from SLR Revo abt 3 weeks ago, their first A550 customer :D. Was intending to go down MS, but heard abt this shop and just try to call....surprise the $ quoted was lower than MS, even for the flash. So pop down.

Was pretty crowded since most shop closed on sun, so had to wait my turn to be served....but they are nice pp.

Funny thing is the warranty chop shows Bailey though receipt is theirs. not sure what relationship they have with them, but good svc nevertheless.

Bought my A550 from SLR Revo abt 3 weeks ago, their first A550 customer :D. Was intending to go down MS, but heard abt this shop and just try to call....surprise the $ quoted was lower than MS, even for the flash. So pop down.

Was pretty crowded since most shop closed on sun, so had to wait my turn to be served....but they are nice pp.

Funny thing is the warranty chop shows Bailey though receipt is theirs. not sure what relationship they have with them, but good svc nevertheless.

Is this "Bailey" or "Bally"?

anyone got SLR Revolution contact number ???

no worries lar...
soon will have stock wan.
i'm wondering if this stock shortage is sony tactic or just really super hot product now.
hmmm...

yeah.. got my set reserved! they say they left last pcs.. the price they quote is really much cheaper than mscolor.. 2molo go down collect~ tks tchuanye for the contact~

Last edited:
no worries lar...
soon will have stock wan.
i'm wondering if this stock shortage is sony tactic or just really super hot product now.
hmmm...

i think is not the tactic.. cos i went down to mscolor and cathay photo jus now.. both the salesman told me they sold alot of the set.. and many pple ask abt it.. now no more stock and dunno when will come stock again..

All this talk about the a550 is bad.. :think: can feel the bbb urge coming soon!

juz called SLR Revolution . indeed the price is lower than cp and mscolour . but they got no more stock for a500/550 :cry: so no choice but got to wait for new stock.

juz called SLR Revolution . indeed the price is lower than cp and mscolour . but they got no more stock for a500/550 :cry: so no choice but got to wait for new stock.

guess i got the last set ;p erm.. better dun be happy too early.. wait 2molo disappointed.. haha

Yeiks, was planning to get one on Sunday.
Looks like I'll have to get one from Msia if not waiting since no one can inform when new stock coming. Anyone knows?
Or just join the queue to wait.

Oh, just thought that places like Courts, HN, BestDenki, etc could still have a550.
Wonder if they willing to bargain or at least give freebies.

Oh, just thought that places like Courts, HN, BestDenki, etc could still have a550.
Wonder if they willing to bargain or at least give freebies.

My friend say some HN no more le.. better be fast.. haha

Got info from Msia side.
Good packages for CZ lens or 18-250mm.
But I want 16-105mm!!! Which Msia side has no package promo!!!
Sien...

Got info from Msia side.
Good packages for CZ lens or 18-250mm.
But I want 16-105mm!!! Which Msia side has no package promo!!!
Sien...

yeah~ 16-105 is the best wide angle zoom lens~ wahaha

I saw HN JP Still have both A550 and A500 body..today =P

Hooray! finally got mine.. woot! best price and good service by SLR Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.