NLPC Outing 4 - A Closer Look @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.. have to miss another NLPC outing.. :(
:bheart:

Confirm with you later... my back is still hurting couldnt really sleep properly last night :cry:

Klose said:
Confirm with you later... my back is still hurting couldnt really sleep properly last night :cry:

Hi Klose, dun force yrself. Back injury can be quite serious and must take good rest with some medical help as well. Hope you recover soon.

Mezzotint said:
Hi Klose, dun force yrself. Back injury can be quite serious and must take good rest with some medical help as well. Hope you recover soon.

actually it's a suspected slipped disc :bigeyes: xray next week...

Well it seems like today's weather is overcast and dull. Pretty good for some outdoor portraitures. For landscapes not really good. I think seascapes are just allright. Actually i expect a good hot sunny day but Mother Nature is unpredictable.

Here's a link to the local weather forecast:
http://app.nea.gov.sg/cms/htdocs/mss2.asp

nice meeting, really enjoyed the time spent. no matter that the weather was not so favourable.
:D

cheers to everyone and thanks to the organiser!

thanks everyone for coming :D hope you all have enjoyed the session here's the group picture, hope i got all the names right :sweat:

group.jpg

will send out a bigger size version in email later on tonight :cheers:

Too bad not much light today :( but as always , there will be another time :) . Nice meeting you guys , old and new one ;p

though the weather was somewhat a dampener, I enjoyed the camaraderie more than the shoot. Guess you guys are so likeable.:bsmilie:

extremely few shots today, guess not really in the mood with the lousy weather and strong wind ... anyway just to share some ... it just gets more and more abstract :bsmilie:

#1 Growth
004.jpg

#2 What happens when you photograph a spider but forgetting to switch away the IR preset white balance? You get a luminous spider :bsmilie:
005.jpg

#3 leaf hopper ...
006.jpg

the rush for sunset :bsmilie:

003.jpg

002.jpg

#6 but sunset was not really there anymore when we reached the desired destination :bsmilie:
001.jpg

that's all folks, look foward to your shots!

Nice shots!!!! Hope to join u guys for NLPC outing 5!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks icarus :D hope to see you one the next outing, feeling better now?

btw everyone, i just sent out the group photo, do PM/SMS/email me if you haven't received it, thanks! :cheers:

eikin said:
thanks icarus :D hope to see you one the next outing, feeling better now?

Yeah feeling much better... tmr will be suffering from monday blues though heehee :bsmilie: :devil:

yup Looking forward for the next outing again

Nice meeting with you guys, today didnt take alot of nice photo due to the poor weather condition, but learn something new and has improved my photography knowledge

Cheers!!

My crappy shots on macro..:embrass:

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

and the rain that dampened our day..

DSC_0459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.