[nitewalk] APWP 2013

nitewalk

May 31, 2010
Singapore
Finally the first year I am doing a APAD from the start of the year. However, due to work commitments, I will try to do it whenever possible. It will be a random sharing of my landscapes and architectural as well as random shots made when i'm on my way to work or out. ;)

8331580137_9e51e4ee18_c.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to some beautiful photos in this thread. Post more !!! :bsmilie:

Finally the first year I am doing a APAD from the start of the year. However, due to work commitments, I will try to do it whenever possible. It will be a random sharing of my landscapes and architectural as well as random shots made when i'm on my way to work or out. ;)

8331580137_9e51e4ee18_c.jpg

Looking forward to some beautiful photos in this thread. Post more !!! :bsmilie:

Hi! Thank you for your encouraging words! Yeaps hope got time to shoot amidst the settling in at my new workplace. Do post more ya! I'll look forward to seeing your works as well! :)

Nice collection..keep them coming :)

cthep2 said:
Nice collection..keep them coming :)

Thank you for the encouragement and visiting my thread! Glad you like them :)

keeping to your single exposure new year resolution for this?

Erm. Nope! Lol! In fact 4 exposures. Hahahah!

Tmr i will be posting one abstract architectural done during midday today or rather yesterday. That will be a single exposure. The light was just fantastic.

Keeping to my New Year resolution of doing single RAW exposure :bsmilie:

8351337215_811732935c_c.jpg

Hi wonglp, it was indeed from skypark. Yea it was quite amazing that evening! Thanks for visiting! :)

Another single exposure but used black card to help!

8358146656_2cb024349a_c.jpg

Last edited:
I like the one on 1.9.2013

You keep going up to the sky park, don't need to pay one meh? Or are you perm member of MBS? :p

wolfton said:
I like the one on 1.9.2013

You keep going up to the sky park, don't need to pay one meh? Or are you perm member of MBS? :p

Lol no lah. I shot this last sat and since i paid 20 bucks, gotta spam my shutter right? Still got one or two more from up there. Heh.

Thanks for visiting! :)

Last edited: