Nikon or Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with drumma.....2.5K for a second hand 10D is way too much....even a little high for a 2nd hand 20D.....i just checked...the price of a new 10D body is ard 1.8k.....

Actually maybe u should buy the same system (Nikon or Canon) as your good friends, so u all can "share" knowledge and equipment...

strength_n_honour said:
sorry i got mine black 300D with lens and grip for only 950 (with warranty somemore). The price has definitely dropped. Now a 2nd hand decent 300D cost u less then 1k including kit lens and the 10D is around 1.4k to 1.5k max. For 2.5k u can get a new 20D! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
:nono: I purposely put the price higher.

Astin said:
Actually maybe u should buy the same system (Nikon or Canon) as your good friends, so u all can "share" knowledge and equipment...
A very good piece of advise

haha i don't see ur point of doing that. But seriously u can consider getting the D70 because in the 2nd market u can find more nikon lens at a lower price then canon (especially yahoo auctions, ratio between nikon lens and canon lens is 10:2). Its so difficult to find a good lens at a bargain :dunno:

I also think very very long before deciding to get Nikon or Canon a few weeks ago. So what did you get? :think:

JediForce4ever said:
Most important, decide on what you want to shoot and then zero in on it.The D70 has better white balance than the 300D,but the D70 costs much more now. Remember, you are selecting a system...not just a camera.
you used both cameras before? used doesn't mean borrow for 5-10mins or 1-2 days to handle.

buying 2? :bigeyes: Haha can save the money to wack a 2nd hand 20D lor!:bsmilie:

Is it advisable to get the CANON 350D from the USA?

'Cos a friend is thinking of getting it ... costs USD$800 - 900.
Taking the current exchange rates, relatively cheapers than here....

Any comments? :dunno:

fotojoy said:
Is it advisable to get the CANON 350D from the USA?

'Cos a friend is thinking of getting it ... costs USD$800 - 900.
Taking the current exchange rates, relatively cheapers than here....

Any comments? :dunno:

you will have warranty problems. you might wanna check with canon singapore first in case there is an option for international warranty. I know nikon and fujifilm has it though. :)

look at the lense..which one u want to use

rebbot said:
you will have warranty problems. you might wanna check with canon singapore first in case there is an option for international warranty. I know nikon and fujifilm has it though. :)

OKIE thanks for the advice! :sweatsm:

should just get one from here. save the trouble. should have people willing to sell off their 350D

Status
Not open for further replies.