Nikon FF series

Will Nikon introduce a 5D equivalent?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% sure have full frame consumer body one lah.

Alamak, spend so much money to develop FF sensor to put in D3 only..... totally doesn't make sense. Canon has the 5D, Nikon will have something similar, not a replacement for D300 but a different range too. I think will annouce next year.

At least now, I expect the canon 5Dmk2 to be cheaper.. :)

Sure they will. And if they have a wicked sense of poetic justice, they'll call it the "D5" :bsmilie:

Well, that won't be the case... Nikon normally name the series one after another...

D1X
D2X/H
D3
then later on, we'll expect the D4 and D5...

For the 5D equiv, it'll probably be something like D400 or something...

Well, that won't be the case... Nikon normally name the series one after another...

D1X
D2X/H
D3
then later on, we'll expect the D4 and D5...

For the 5D equiv, it'll probably be something like D400 or something...

Jap compaines dun like "4". ;)

Hmmmm...

Nikon F4??
Canon 400D??

Currently F4. As Nikon have yet to reach that numder.

onli 4 lah... 40 and 400..etc not included... Canon skipped "4" in their series so far.

I see....

Currently F4. As Nikon have yet to reach that numder.

onli 4 lah... 40 and 400..etc not included... Canon skipped "4" in their series so far.

Fujifilm has S4Pro? Coolpix P4, L4, S4?

so I guess it's onli Canon that are "sensitive".

my bad, should not generalise.

I think it's probably their convention. They tend to use odd numbers. I think they don't use 2 and 6 also.. I don't remember an EOS 2 also..

err sorry but how some so many ppls quite sure that there will be a d300x coming out rather then d400 instead.

Cause looking at the pattern d200 then d300, I thought the next one will be d400 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.