Nikon D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I've mention in my thread #12 pls read. Oh ya btw approach Jason and he will tell u how to test focus, request for demo for all ur enquiries, I spend 2 hour there just to buy a dslr. :D

The most important is to see set the date and language urself, nikon warrenty with nikon sg pte ltd, visual exterior check that's it. I didn't check much also and Jason even show me how to see shutter count. So u need not worry, follow rashkae bro advice and ask Jason to demo.

Last edited:
I will take you all advise to there,
A 1st hand set only allow you to set date and language right, else 2nd hand dont allow?

A 1st hand set only allow you to set date and language right, else 2nd hand dont allow?

You can always set the date and language. Be it 1st hand or 2nd hand and etc.

When you first turn on a brand new DSLR, I think it asks you to set the date/time.
If it's not a new set, it won't ask you that. You'll then have to go into the menus to set the date/time.

Hmm, is there others way to see whether the body is 1st hand or not?

Got my D90, thanks to all CS'ers and of cause John 3:16 for their great services.

Got my D90, thanks to all CS'ers and of cause John 3:16 for their great services.

Hi mem0riess

Glad to hear you got your D90 from John 3:16. Amen!

Could you reveal how much you paid for it and the kit len/freebies that came along with it?

I am also interested in getting a D90 w/kit len.

Thanks

See Toh aka Wesing

Last edited:
Hi mem0riess

Glad to hear you got your D90 from SLR Revo.

Could you reveal how much you paid for it and the kit len/freebies that came along with it?

I am also interested in getting a D90 w/kit len.

Thanks

See Toh aka Wesing

I bought it from John 3:16..

$1650, with lowepro bag, 8gb sd card, cleaning kit.
I will use it well, but now whats troubling me will be the dry cabinet.

Hi Memories, if you use ur camera everytime there is no need the dry cabinet yet.

Bro I've mention in my thread #12 pls read. Oh ya btw approach Jason and he will tell u how to test focus, request for demo for all ur enquiries, I spend 2 hour there just to buy a dslr. :D

The most important is to see set the date and language urself, nikon warrenty with nikon sg pte ltd, visual exterior check that's it. I didn't check much also and Jason even show me how to see shutter count. So u need not worry, follow rashkae bro advice and ask Jason to demo.

Hi vainkid glad u got ur D90, Jason is the manager he is good :thumbsup:
Jason even show u how to see shutter count.....thats great can u teach me, what ways he teaches u? :think:

if u wan it cheap, why not try the clubsnap forum buy sell section.

Hmmm....the outside escalator from funan to the inner shop that sell alot of stuff, i saw the D90+18-105mm is 1599 w 8GB, Bags,LCD cleaner,etc. Purchase and Purchase you can get 70-200mm @ $299. I cant remember whats the name of the shop

go to a trusted shop - the aftersales is as important as the sales. Like a tailor, you build a relationship with yr camera shop as well. thats half the fun :)

Good luck on your purchase!

Hmmm....the outside escalator from funan to the inner shop that sell alot of stuff, i saw the D90+18-105mm is 1599 w 8GB, Bags,LCD cleaner,etc. Purchase and Purchase you can get 70-200mm @ $299. I cant remember whats the name of the shop

I also saw this add, but when I asked inside, it was quoted as $1710 or something, the add actually does not include GST, SLR Revo and John 3:16 are still cheaper with $1627 and $1650 respectively...:D

Definitely not 70-200 @ $299 :)
Last I checked, Nikon only had a fast 70-200, which costs more than the D90 kit... hehehe.
Either it's the 55-200 or the 70-300.
That big shop is South Asia Computer, above Royal Sporting House, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.