Nikon D750 Official

NEW FIRMWARE 1.0.2 provide instantaneous respond to menu and info button, before that it will show loading icon, now no more

NEW FIRMWARE 1.0.2 provide instantaneous respond to menu and info button, before that it will show loading icon, now no more

Buy liao? Congrats......... :)

Hi all,
Just like to know how many Nikkor AF lenses you owned need fine tuning on the D750?

Hi all,
Just like to know how many Nikkor AF lenses you owned need fine tuning on the D750?

what you trying to ask? D750 need tuning with AF lenses and must be more than one lens? very profound lol!

Just collected my d750 for the advisory repair and they stated clean sensor and replace rubbers and front camera body.. Wow..but I check my front body still got the scratches marks..lol

Hi, how to update the new firmware 1.0.2 plug-in PC or need to bring it down to Nikon center?

Just collected my d750 for the advisory repair and they stated clean sensor and replace rubbers and front camera body.. Wow..but I check my front body still got the scratches marks..lol

bro, how long it took? thinking of sending mine in for the advisory repair too soon.
so the parts they replaced with new is just the rubbers? lol

blurboiboi, thanks a lot :)

bro, how long it took? thinking of sending mine in for the advisory repair too soon.
so the parts they replaced with new is just the rubbers? lol

I just send my yesterday, later got a call from them and they told me there is no spare part. I have to wait one month to be repaired.

JB selling at RM5700, anyone interested?

I just send my yesterday, later got a call from them and they told me there is no spare part. I have to wait one month to be repaired.

OMG, I too just sent in my yesterday.
They did not call me yet.
It is the first time I send it in.
They told me there were actually two service advisory for this model (shutter and flare).
Need 2 weeks to collect.
I just said ok Lol

I just bought a 2nd handed d750 and am thinking of bringing to NSC to replace the rubber parts. As it's still under warranty, (and I've not used the camera much), is there anything else I should also check for?

Hi just to check assuming my set has the flare problem (first service advisory) and I send my set to NSC tomorrow, how many days will it take for me to collect back my set? Just wondering what is the turnaround time as I may need to travel overseas soon

Hi just to check assuming my set has the flare problem (first service advisory) and I send my set to NSC tomorrow, how many days will it take for me to collect back my set? Just wondering what is the turnaround time as I may need to travel overseas soon

About 7 working days or so.

Just purchase a D750 with 24-120 kit lens. Hope to join here more often once I get the hang of the camera