Nikon Christmas sale

To D700 & D3s upcoming buyers:

if you are buying together with either one of Trinity lenses and don't need SB-900,
please pm me as I want to collaborate the offer with you. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
To D700 & D3s upcoming buyers:

if you are buying together with either one of Trinity lenses and don't need SB-900,
please pm me as I want to collaborate the offer with you. Thanks. :)

I think most of them will buy the SB-900 and sell if for a profit in BnS... ;)

My friend bought the D90 kit at S$1688 during Sitex.

Comes with all the freebie shown above, plus a 30L Digicabi, an extra Nikon battery, a UV filter and an umbrella!

Darn!!!

Now can get the D90@ $ 1528 with only std gifts from nikon but NO digicabi, NO extra battery, NO UV filter nor unbrella ..... sob, sob but can PWP grip and zoom lens

Worse still, wife was sold on the A55 at shop earlier this evening! Luckily, shop had no stock. So now she wants the A33 instead.... :mad2:

Looks like by tomorrow my allegiance will be with the sony camp.... unless can convince her otherwise over supper later

Darn!!!

Now can get the D90@ $ 1528 with only std gifts from nikon but NO digicabi, NO extra battery, NO UV filter nor unbrella ..... sob, sob but can PWP grip and zoom lens

Worse still, wife was sold on the A55 at shop earlier this evening! Luckily, shop had no stock. So now she wants the A33 instead.... :mad2:

Looks like by tomorrow my allegiance will be with the sony camp.... unless can convince her otherwise over supper later

say NO to electronic view finder! :angry:

this is for the roberts/robertos, not for us la.

as usual, do ur homework before spending such a big sum of $$.

Erm, you mean the d90 price? It's paying with card and getting rebate

here is the pic... :rolleyes:

Nikon-Christmas-Sale-2010-Ad.jpg

excuse, Is this D5000 kits price good can buy?

excuse, Is this D5000 kits price good can buy?

Like they've mentioned in the subsequent posts, you can actually get it from some shops and get the freebies anyway :)

Like they've mentioned in the subsequent posts, you can actually get it from some shops and get the freebies anyway :)

oh.. ok ^^" thx~

I think most of them will buy the SB-900 and sell if for a profit in BnS... ;)

If they could buy or find someone who want to buy D700 together with trinity lens. ;)

nice "sales" adv... plus one for the effort they have made...

frankly speaking i got mine in hn yishun cos call all shop and d7k no avail stocks,what would you people do if last week you sold your cam and got nothing to shoot with...not stupid anyway i think..

it's not like we don't know that nikon so called sales are always marketing crap
:sticktong :thumbsd: