Nikon Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. love those blue eyes of willy and candy...
are they siblings??
nice sets bro..
Yes, Willy and Candy are siblings. Their other siblings in the same litter are Loki, Keiko and Cookie. Their mother is Ki Ki whom Cookie resembles closely. :)

These are the pics of Keiko and Cookie...

108286943.jpg

Keiko

101883432.jpg

Cookie

Hey your Kiki and Cookie looks like my Kiki :) where did you get them from? Scully same sources :sweatsm:

Haha okay this one is my KiKi :) Thought they look pretty similar :)

kiki_royal_small.jpg

Haha okay this one is my KiKi :) Thought they look pretty similar :)

kiki_royal_small.jpg
Colours looked quite similar. What breed is yours?
Both of mine are very timid with strangers and hide if strangers come to the house unlike the siblings. Is yours also like that? I was thinking that maybe personality is related to the colour of the cat. :)

I am not too sure what breed it is. I adopted it from a malay family who was shifting house. I thought you may know it :). He is very timid as well and hides too whenever there are strangers. Could have the same genes :)

I am not too sure what breed it is. I adopted it from a malay family who was shifting house. I thought you may know it :). He is very timid as well and hides too whenever there are strangers. Could have the same genes :)
Yours is probably a Persian cross. My Missy is also a Persian cross I think. And my Ki Ki is a Persian and Birman cross.
I think temperament is genetic and the genes for timid temperament also results in grey tabby coloured fur. Another example from my observation is that ginger-coloured cats are very garang.

Last edited:
Yup my ginger is very aggressive :) and he does not get along well with the grey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.