nikon capture NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your screen calibrated???

This may be the problem, or have you take your pic direct print from labs and compare to camera LCD and computer LCD?

yes.calibrated.Gretag.

prob is when i see on the d200 LCD screen.sometimes it looks ok till i upload the pics.
damn frustrating.:angry:

I've changed my work flow to shooting only raw and doing all the post process using Capture One Pro. Makes my life so much easier now....:bsmilie:

i shoot more of jpeg.
even though i have nikon capture.but seriously, i HATE the interface.
i had only use the program to play around less than 5 times.:embrass:

btw, sgp cant buy WB card?must order overseas?aiyo.so troublesome lei!

so, easy to do... had mine within a week... need help can order for you

Is your screen calibrated???

This may be the problem, or have you take your pic direct print from labs and compare to camera LCD and computer LCD?

i think the LCDs on the camera or good enough to check your composition but not for exposure or colour. for exposure got to use the histogram. Colour will show later and anyway changes depending on the output medium (screen, print etc). So, do like in the old days and forget about checking too much on the LCD...

btw, sgp cant buy WB card?must order overseas?aiyo.so troublesome lei!
Well, in general, you can use a standard grey card. So you can get one from one of the shops (CP?) or one or two vendors in the Mass Order or Services sub-forums do sell basic ones. The branded, specifically-designed for WB cards are usually online order with credit card and/or paypal.

Well, as I mentioned, just a few minutes of playing around with some white/grey items like cardboard, paper, perspex or whatever might give a WB card that suits you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.