Nikon 24-70 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluering73

Apr 22, 2007
Western Australia
I will be spending a few days in Singapore during the first week of January.
Can someone please tell me the retail price of Nikon 24-70 f2.8? Also which shop will not rip me off and will provide an international warranty card with the lens.
That will be the second time I visit Singapore, the last visit was in 2004. I am sure I will enjoy it as much as I did the first time.
Thanks

you mean the AF‐S NIKKOR 24-70mm F2.8G ED?

should be arounf 2.9k street price. avoid any shops in sim lim square.

the following are reputable:
1) MS color at Ang Mo Kio
2) John 3:16 at Funan Center
3) Cathay Photo at Peninsula

as stocks may be limited, it is best you pre-order.

never ever go to Sim Lim and Orchard (Lucky Plaza) if you want to have a pleasant buying experience. go to Funan (john 3:16) or MS Color in Ang Mo Kio.

never ever go to Sim Lim and Orchard (Lucky Plaza) if you want to have a pleasant buying experience. go to Funan (john 3:16) or MS Color in Ang Mo Kio.

To be fair, Lords @ Lucky Plaza has a pretty good reputatation among the members of this forum.

I would suggest you check back on the Nikon Pricelist in this sub-forum closer to the date of your visit. That way, you know how much the rest of us are paying.

To be fair, Lords @ Lucky Plaza has a pretty good reputatation among the members of this forum.

I would suggest you check back on the Nikon Pricelist in this sub-forum closer to the date of your visit. That way, you know how much the rest of us are paying.

Agreed! Lords provides good deals. Only shop i trust at lucky plaza :bsmilie:

The price guide of CS is http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=292045

Btw great lens u intend to buy.. sharp! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.