Nikon 24-120 for Tamron 28-75 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
West_ray said:
if u dun wanna share, then just shut up and get lost can??? chey ...
Wah shut up sia... why not you shut up and get lost? :bsmilie:

CBD.

hey, cool it guys.

West_ray, if the Tamron 28-75 gives u good and sharp images and u need the wider f2.8 aperture, stick with it. f2.8 could help better to freeze moving subjects under low-light situations (without using external lighting), whereas VR is more useful only for stationary subjects.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Damn funny sia you guys!!

wa piang!~ now how come every lens thread oso can qurrel

120mm is nt tele enough, u shd get a 70-200/300 instead for the xtra reach. or 18-200vr to go wider and tele-er at the same time

espn said:
Wah shut up sia... why not you shut up and get lost? :bsmilie:

CBD.
how do u wan me to get lost when u are the one who step into my thread, or rather, into everyone's thread? if u have nothing to do, then dun post any stupid stuff. and dun put on a smiling face, it's not funny, unless you're laughing at urself.

West_ray said:
how do u wan me to get lost when u are the one who step into my thread, or rather, into everyone's thread? if u have nothing to do, then dun post any stupid stuff. and dun put on a smiling face, it's not funny, unless you're laughing at urself.
Wah.. if you cannot get lost then all the more I cannot ma.

The thread is open for discussion and it's an open forum, you mean people cannot post into it then what for you start a thread? :dunno: You might as well start your own forum, lock the forum and post yourself till you songst? Better right? At least won't be pulling hair out now.

:bsmilie:

If my stuff is stupid, then so would be yours because we're all posting in the same thread what :bsmilie:

Why cannot put smiling face? I like ma... :bsmilie: It's cute and fun to see people who don't know how to think for themselves get angry because they're asked to think for themselves.

Why would I want to laugh at myself when I can laugh at you? :bsmilie:

mpenza said:
hey, cool it guys.

West_ray, if the Tamron 28-75 gives u good and sharp images and u need the wider f2.8 aperture, stick with it. f2.8 could help better to freeze moving subjects under low-light situations (without using external lighting), whereas VR is more useful only for stationary subjects.
oh ... so VR is more for stationery subjects ...tks ... i think i will stick with my tamron for now.

sorry, i beg to differ.

Do not think VR is just for stationary objects.
it still has its uses for sports like panning shots.

markccm said:
sorry, i beg to differ.

Careful ah.. wait people ask you to get lost ok :nono:

markccm said:
sorry, i beg to differ.

does nikon vr support panning? i know canon IS can auto detect panning so as only to compensate up/down

roti_prata said:
does nikon vr support panning? i know canon IS can auto detect panning so as only to compensate up/down
RTFM.

espn said:
Wah.. if you cannot get lost then all the more I cannot ma.

The thread is open for discussion and it's an open forum, you mean people cannot post into it then what for you start a thread? :dunno: You might as well start your own forum, lock the forum and post yourself till you songst? Better right? At least won't be pulling hair out now.

:bsmilie:

If my stuff is stupid, then so would be yours because we're all posting in the same thread what :bsmilie:

Why cannot put smiling face? I like ma... :bsmilie: It's cute and fun to see people who don't know how to think for themselves get angry because they're asked to think for themselves.

Why would I want to laugh at myself when I can laugh at you? :bsmilie:
yah continue to laugh n laugh if u think it's funny. Stop using "open forum" as an rationale for your stupid posts.

And pls, i wont ask any one to get lost, at least markccm is providing some useful information.

West_ray said:
yah continue to laugh n laugh if u think it's funny. Stop using "open forum" as an rationale for your stupid posts.

And pls, i wont ask any one to get lost, at least markccm is providing some useful information.
Yeah I will... open forum ma. Stupid posts are these that spark off such replies. If no stupid threads, would there be stupid replies? :bsmilie:

hmm... cool down ppl.
but i do agree that sometimes, there are S***** threads... so let's be more forgiving and pass on.
GongXi FaCai!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.