Nikon 24-120 for Tamron 28-75 ??

West_ray said:
if u dun wanna share, then just shut up and get lost can??? chey ...
Wah shut up sia... why not you shut up and get lost? :bsmilie:

CBD.

hey, cool it guys.

West_ray, if the Tamron 28-75 gives u good and sharp images and u need the wider f2.8 aperture, stick with it. f2.8 could help better to freeze moving subjects under low-light situations (without using external lighting), whereas VR is more useful only for stationary subjects.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Damn funny sia you guys!!

wa piang!~ now how come every lens thread oso can qurrel

120mm is nt tele enough, u shd get a 70-200/300 instead for the xtra reach. or 18-200vr to go wider and tele-er at the same time

Wah shut up sia... why not you shut up and get lost? :bsmilie:

CBD.
how do u wan me to get lost when u are the one who step into my thread, or rather, into everyone's thread? if u have nothing to do, then dun post any stupid stuff. and dun put on a smiling face, it's not funny, unless you're laughing at urself.

West_ray said:
how do u wan me to get lost when u are the one who step into my thread, or rather, into everyone's thread? if u have nothing to do, then dun post any stupid stuff. and dun put on a smiling face, it's not funny, unless you're laughing at urself.
Wah.. if you cannot get lost then all the more I cannot ma.

The thread is open for discussion and it's an open forum, you mean people cannot post into it then what for you start a thread? :dunno: You might as well start your own forum, lock the forum and post yourself till you songst? Better right? At least won't be pulling hair out now.

If my stuff is stupid, then so would be yours because we're all posting in the same thread what :bsmilie:

Why cannot put smiling face? I like ma... :bsmilie: It's cute and fun to see people who don't know how to think for themselves get angry because they're asked to think for themselves.

Why would I want to laugh at myself when I can laugh at you? :bsmilie:

mpenza said:
hey, cool it guys.

West_ray, if the Tamron 28-75 gives u good and sharp images and u need the wider f2.8 aperture, stick with it. f2.8 could help better to freeze moving subjects under low-light situations (without using external lighting), whereas VR is more useful only for stationary subjects.
oh ... so VR is more for stationery subjects ...tks ... i think i will stick with my tamron for now.

sorry, i beg to differ.

Do not think VR is just for stationary objects.
it still has its uses for sports like panning shots.

markccm said:
sorry, i beg to differ.

Careful ah.. wait people ask you to get lost ok :nono:

markccm said:
sorry, i beg to differ.

does nikon vr support panning? i know canon IS can auto detect panning so as only to compensate up/down

roti_prata said:
does nikon vr support panning? i know canon IS can auto detect panning so as only to compensate up/down
RTFM.

Wah.. if you cannot get lost then all the more I cannot ma.

The thread is open for discussion and it's an open forum, you mean people cannot post into it then what for you start a thread? :dunno: You might as well start your own forum, lock the forum and post yourself till you songst? Better right? At least won't be pulling hair out now.

If my stuff is stupid, then so would be yours because we're all posting in the same thread what :bsmilie:

Why cannot put smiling face? I like ma... :bsmilie: It's cute and fun to see people who don't know how to think for themselves get angry because they're asked to think for themselves.

Why would I want to laugh at myself when I can laugh at you? :bsmilie:
yah continue to laugh n laugh if u think it's funny. Stop using "open forum" as an rationale for your stupid posts.

And pls, i wont ask any one to get lost, at least markccm is providing some useful information.

West_ray said:
yah continue to laugh n laugh if u think it's funny. Stop using "open forum" as an rationale for your stupid posts.

And pls, i wont ask any one to get lost, at least markccm is providing some useful information.
Yeah I will... open forum ma. Stupid posts are these that spark off such replies. If no stupid threads, would there be stupid replies? :bsmilie:

hmm... cool down ppl.
but i do agree that sometimes, there are S***** threads... so let's be more forgiving and pass on.
GongXi FaCai!!!