early light

4039164201_6927f94f25.jpg

ghost

4039915222_4d474304e0.jpg

1st runner

4039916486_174d3f4a67.jpg

2nd runner

4039918032_a636c14f9e.jpg

more please! not complaining about technicalities here hor but for the 1st runner if u shot him earlier where there is light might look better haha

Were you running and talking photo?

more please! not complaining about technicalities here hor but for the 1st runner if u shot him earlier where there is light might look better haha

thanks. i think so too but i didnt expect him to complete so soon. that whole area was still covered with trees and sun was just rising.

flash forward

the day the world runs

4039175169_ac100d9d30.jpg

this has an interesting feel to it, the actions seems to tell alot ;p

thanks. i think so too but i didnt expect him to complete so soon. that whole area was still covered with trees and sun was just rising.

you got many others under good light though~

sorry, this is not about ur photography technique. i just want to say this Nike human race t-shirt is so ugyly... Adidas one is so much better........ i'm a Nike supporter... disappointed leh.. ;p

sorry, this is not about ur photography technique. i just want to say this Nike human race t-shirt is so ugyly... Adidas one is so much better........ i'm a Nike supporter... disappointed leh.. ;p

haha. yeah. my friends who took part find it ugly as well.

lean machine

4039922954_22e626898a.jpg

now this explains why!!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha, gives that guy an excuse to take off the shirt n show off his lean muscle ;p

Nike designers bo cho gang ah..

haha, gives that guy an excuse to take off the shirt n show off his lean muscle ;p

Nike designers bo cho gang ah..

nike stardard drop chia lat chia lat leh...i now also dun really want nike stuffs anymore... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.