[night86mare] Dreamscapes : A Photo Daily 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 Dec 08
3142450324_07db8ea71e_o.jpg

Aged Face

Most of ur pics are out of this world....Singapore is proud to have u.....thanx for sharing bro...

wohoo, i love Alone In The Doorway.

the framing is superb, colours very earthy and the man's gaze is icing on the cake.
and the resemblance witht the man on the poster. heh

hello velasco! :)

thanks for dropping by, and your kind comments as usual.

happy new year to you! :) may all your wishes (like dslr) come true in the following year!

hello velasco! :)

thanks for dropping by, and your kind comments as usual.

happy new year to you! :) may all your wishes (like dslr) come true in the following year!

haha. oh well, somebody has to be the nice guy.

Happy new yeart to you too. Same here, wishing you a great year ahead.

Gah, DSLR. yes yes! And I also wish that from 2009 onwards you can start calling me Iskandar or Is.
More endearing hoho.

haha. oh well, somebody has to be the nice guy.

Happy new yeart to you too. Same here, wishing you a great year ahead.

Gah, DSLR. yes yes! And I also wish that from 2009 onwards you can start calling me Iskandar or Is.
More endearing hoho.

i will remember. :)

thanks iskandar!

suggestion for next yr.. maybe you can change ur summary to "2010" so that for 2010 we can download ur summaries and use as calendar. lol. just joking. keep up the good work bro. :bsmilie:

Summary for Dec 2008

suggestion for next yr.. maybe you can change ur summary to "2010" so that for 2010 we can download ur summaries and use as calendar. lol. just joking. keep up the good work bro. :bsmilie:

hello dingyang,

thanks. :) happy new year to you! :)

Happy New Year to you.

Enjoy your APAD very much. :)

30 Dec 08
3147846246_a551fb6f1e_o.jpg

Alone In The Doorway

3147846246_a551fb6f1e_o.jpg

:: not that alone..::
love this shot, but as i looked closer, that loner somewhat looked like the person in the poster.. so.. i did something to your pic..

heehee.. hope ya don't mind..
Blessed New Year 2009!
May you be blessed with lots of peace, joy, hope and the health to tackle your studies and to hoard us with more of your wonderful photos fm abroad..

Status
Not open for further replies.