Dudes,

Thanks for the comments, I am using Nikon CoolPix885,
Setting-
Shutter speed: 4sec
ISO: 200
Aperture: F2.8
3x optical zoom

Originally posted by azone

I tried doing that before, but dun get much difference. How about you?

So you just point at the subject?

icic....now i'm enlightened :light: tanks alot azone and zhapchit ;)
btw azone tt pic of ur camera as your avatar wat model izzit ah...beri nice design.....maybe can go get one

wah....lewfs...u using same camera as me sia....haha...dont know sum one wil haf the same camera as me last time ask whu as same camera as me no one reply back....oh btw....did u use tripod...looks quite steady wat....summore shutter speed 4 secs

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wah....lewfs...u using same camera as me sia....haha...dont know sum one wil haf the same camera as me last time ask whu as same camera as me no one reply back....oh btw....did u use tripod...looks quite steady wat....summore shutter speed 4 secs

I think that goes without asking, a tripod is definately needed, unless he's resting his camera on a table etc :D

Hi AqUaRiU5,

Yup, you have to use tripod in order to take a steady picture with slow shutter speed.
BTW, dont worried, there are lots of Coolpix users in this forum, and I believed that everyone here will try to share their idea in taking a good photo. Way to go! Cheers.

oh izzit alot pple using coolpix...wah got family sia....btw u using wat tripod and how much ah...maybe buy one....4 nite shots....and other stuff lor....

you can get any ordinary tripod that costs about $40... no need to be very expensive one. more over...coolpix is small and look ugly on those big and steady tripod..agree?

Originally posted by Klause

So you just point at the subject?

Yep, I simply point at the intended subject and thats the effect I got.

icic....now i'm enlightened :light: tanks alot azone and zhapchit ;)
btw azone tt pic of ur camera as your avatar wat model izzit ah...beri nice design.....maybe can go get one

That camera is Olympus C700, fitted with the 52mm lens adapter. :)

icic...how much izzit altogther ah?...btw anione else can recommand cheap tripod for my small coolpix 885

Try SLIK U6600 ....

btw how much is tt SILK U6600? and how small ....can fit coolpix....cause there's a small hole to insert the tripod in one den dont know tt tripod can fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.