[News] Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1

Ha quite cheap la. 20bucks. Look at what premium Leica charges for the dlux 6 over the panny lx7.

Strap from eBay. Like $5 bucks or so.

can u share the ebay link? btw did you purposely covered the AF lamp?

can u share the ebay link? btw did you purposely covered the AF lamp?

hehe ya... cuz i am unable to do a decal to cover the lumix logo and yet leave the hole for the AF lamp. I have the lamp disabled all the time anyway hehe... AF works so well!

Your zhng skills are fantastic..

Ha tks bro, I'm a very hands-on and DIY stuff kind of guy. experience gained from the days of the olympus pen EP1/2/3 days

Well done, thanks for sharing! I've been buying from Aki Asahi for a while now, but they don't do all models.

Cool looking cam.. the part is DAGM180 or DAGM183... ?

Ricleo bro , u see ...
It's time to do this part time. In future we have bro fatigue for trustworthy camera repairs and bro Ricleo for zhng-ing cameras

its the DAGM180 Red Leica Logo for M6-M9

the one for the M240 (DAGM183) will be too big on the GM1 hehe... plus it costs quite abit more.

Cool looking cam.. the part is DAGM180 or DAGM183... ?

Ricleo bro , u see ...
It's time to do this part time. In future we have bro fatigue for trustworthy camera repairs and bro Ricleo for zhng-ing cameras

hahaha this kind of thing is a hobby not a business hehe....of course when friends approach me I will help when there is spare time hehe... sure you will understand in the days to come when you bring the baby home!spare time is precious

its the DAGM180 Red Leica Logo for M6-M9

the one for the M240 (DAGM183) will be too big on the GM1 hehe... plus it costs quite abit more.

Cool.. I for-see a mass order coming with many interested to put the red badge on.. :)

Leather and red dot does make it look more "valuable" haha.. :)

It's been a long time since anyone posted here..

Was walking around bugis.. Decided to go to Alan Photo to look see look see..

Ended up leaving with the original grip.. Bought at $65.. No sure if it is any cheaper elsewhere but I think it's a pretty good price already..

the bad news, now 3th party grip come with battery hole, and almost the same price :D
It's been a long time since anyone posted here..

Was walking around bugis.. Decided to go to Alan Photo to look see look see..

Ended up leaving with the original grip.. Bought at $65.. No sure if it is any cheaper elsewhere but I think it's a pretty good price already..

any links for the 3rd party ones with battery compartment access at $65? the HOSON ZA-1 i see on ebay is more like 100 + shipping

the bad news, now 3th party grip come with battery hole, and almost the same price :D

any links for the 3rd party ones with battery compartment access at $65? the HOSON ZA-1 i see on ebay is more like 100 + shipping

Why not get the Richard Franiec grip . Battery always accessible

Didn't know that 3rd party ones with access to battery is now available.. I only know of Hoson which is 100 at least with shipping..

But i am very happy with the original.. Fits and looks good on the GM1..
Still feel that Panasonic should have included it as part of the package..

Why not get the Richard Franiec grip . Battery always accessible

hehe the 17mm F1.8 i have on the camera all the time has a diameter that exceeds the base of the camera, so a grip that adds that 3-5mm of base support helps in the handling

Bro ricleo,

Do u have the ebay link for the handstrap? Thanks!

hehe the 17mm F1.8 i have on the camera all the time has a diameter that exceeds the base of the camera, so a grip that adds that 3-5mm of base support helps in the handling

Since you're a DIY guy, why not mill a hole to your grip for battery access