[ News ] GX7 is available for sale in Singapore

So wat the diff if u buy it first and sell it away.. Wont it be easily this way?

There is a difference.

If I buy & sell it away, it will be selling at 2nd hand price.

If buy & collect together, the other person will be buying it brand new !

So, this way, I get to buy the camera body at cheaper price & the other person get to buy the lens at cheaper price ...

Cheers

Last edited:
There is a difference. If I buy & sell it away, it will be selling at 2nd hand price. If buy & collect together, the other person will be buying it brand new ! So, this way, I get to buy the camera body at cheaper price & the other person get to buy the lens at cheaper price ... Cheers

Can show the mathematics?
Let's take $1400 for gx7 + 20 f1.7 ii.

I cannot imagine why other person that buy & collect together can get cheaper price for lens.

I cannot imagine why other person that buy & collect together can get cheaper price for lens.

I mean I cannot imagine why other person that buy & collect together can get cheaper price for lens, yet you still can get cheaper price for gx7 body.

Ya very chim philosophy.. LOL..

If me , I'd collect together and ask for 2nd hand price for the lens since I won't have any warranty unless I'm getting the original warranty card and receipt ;)

We all know that this is a new lens just surfaced in sg. 1st hand or 2nd hand, it very much depend on the perception of the buyer.

If me , I'd collect together and ask for 2nd hand price for the lens since I won't have any warranty unless I'm getting the original warranty card and receipt ;)

Panasonic too stick in the mud to change. Even the employees speak up for the dumb policy.

They should be like Nikon, have a spare warranty card for the kit lens as well or like olympus with international warranty lagi better else it is hard to swallow to continue support Panasonic.

Nikon does some cleaning services for lens on the spot, out of good will as well...

Panasonic too stick in the mud to change. Even the employees speak up for the dumb policy.

They should be like Nikon, have a spare warranty card for the kit lens as well or like olympus with international warranty lagi better else it is hard to swallow to continue support Panasonic.

Nikon does some cleaning services for lens on the spot, out of good will as well...

Heh, I read the locked thread also. Their defense doesn't even answer the questions posed in that thread. Gonna boycott the GX7 and future Panasonic products sold in SG.

Hi may I know if is the cam is manufactured in Japan?

Any panaroma functions ?

Yup and make in japan. Their panaroma function works like iphone function.

I mean I cannot imagine why other person that buy & collect together can get cheaper price for lens, yet you still can get cheaper price for gx7 body.

think he's comparing to the prices of buying body and lens separately. this is the only option that makes senses :)

Yup and make in japan. Their panaroma function works like iphone function.

Thanks.

Meaning there is no stitching req on pc rite? I can view the panaroma pics directly on cam like Fuji x100s?

Thanks.

Meaning there is no stitching req on pc rite? I can view the panaroma pics directly on cam like Fuji x100s?
Yup but kind of feel weird cos the camera will take a series of photo like firing an machine gun... And you have to set at jpg mode only. Just fyi. If u set shooting mode as raw/raw+jpg the hdr option will be greyed out.

Last edited:
think he's comparing to the prices of buying body and lens separately. this is the only option that makes senses :)

Exactly. Thanks

Bundles means it is cheaper to buy them together as compared to buying each item individually. So, when split both parties should get their items cheaper compared to buying individually ...

Panasonic too stick in the mud to change. Even the employees speak up for the dumb policy.They should be like Nikon, have a spare warranty card for the kit lens as well or like olympus with international warranty lagi better else it is hard to swallow to continue support Panasonic.

Totally agree.. they are using a decades old warranty policy that was designed for products like refrigerators and household appliances that were not easily carried from one country to another.

Last edited:

Haha....ooo

Because gx7 body is still not in SG store... So I rule out this...my bad.

Hey guys need help again.. went down to TK FOTO today and asked if they sold the gx7 battery and they said no... They say no such thing. =\

Anyone knows where sells the battery? Would wanna keep a spare one with me!

Hey guys need help again.. went down to TK FOTO today and asked if they sold the gx7 battery and they said no... They say no such thing. =\

If u realise...... they dont even sell the GX7..... dont know why also..... u can try slrr or CP though....

Ask for DMW-BLG10E. GX7 use same battery with GF6. Or find anyone selling GF6 battery in bns. :)

Buy from ebay.. I ordered 3 pcs extra for $30