[Newly released] the X-T10 : the daily companion for life’s everyday moments.

Sinned you damn effort lol hes just probably some O brand staff creating havoc here la.

Why say like that? If really O staff then won't even bother pre-order etc right? And purchase the lenses right? Well.. To each his own

Don get out of hand here.

It's nice having some activity here after so long a while and let's be gentlemen/lady to each other.

Hi, appreciate it if you could guide me to set ISO12800 and beyond. I have tried many settings but just can not figure it out. :(

Thanks! :)

Hi, appreciate it if you could guide me to set ISO12800 and beyond. I have tried many settings but just can not figure it out. :( Thanks! :)

Hi :)

Q button to access Q menu, 2nd top left icon (ISO) , turn back dial to select and u can go up to ISO51200.

Hi, appreciate it if you could guide me to set ISO12800 and beyond. I have tried many settings but just can not figure it out. :(

Thanks! :)

Extend ISO12800 only JPEG

I find it very heavy when I bring all 3 lenses out. I use the camera for my travels and would be carrying the bag all day. So weight is very important to me.

In my bag would usually be my iPad mini, the camera with 3 lenses.

I can slowly get used to the lack of ibis but figured I cannot make the xt10 plus lenses system lighter.

I did try to compare. My 3 m43 lenses combined is lighter than the 56mm. I did seriously consider but figured maybe it is really too heavy.

This is very true to me, reading all the review wont be as good as trying out the system itself. Reading the specs, like how many grams the weight is, doesn't really tell your comfort level. When you start carrying around with your regular stuff, and really start shooting, then it will become obvious on how comfortable you are with the system.
I've been in this junction myself deciding between m43 and fujiX, and i did jump the gun bought both system. The other camera bought was EPM2, although it's not an EM5 or EM10, im pretty sure it has the similar sensor and the result wont be far off. What i found after shooting both system is that i like fuji images better. It's basically sharper (although at a glance when unzoomed both image looks similar, need to observe and zoom in a big screen to realize the difference), and im able to recover more highlight/shadow more with fuji image. The other thing is Fuji Autofocusing took a lot of patience to deal with, glad they improved a lot now.

It's me who posted the ad.
Don't say me dumb la. I didn't post it at retail price, I posted at $1200.

Hopefully can sell

That's around the revised street price FYI..

Anyways, I have both M4/3 (EM-5) and Fuji. I find that the M4/3 is much faster for my uses beyond landscape, e.g. shooting cats. It is also lighter as you point out. To be honest, I also find the X-E1's 4 way dial a little painful when it comes to adjusting shutter speeds beyond 1/2 second, but that has somewhat been resolved on the X-T10 and via firmware 4.0. Honestly don't understand why Fuji doesn't just include that in a firmware update for anything beyond the flagship series. Have you considered having 2 systems?

Last edited:
That's around the revised street price FYI.. Anyways, I have both M4/3 (EM-5) and Fuji. I find that the M4/3 is much faster for my uses beyond landscape, e.g. shooting cats. It is also lighter as you point out. To be honest, I also find the X-E1's 4 way dial a little painful when it comes to adjusting shutter speeds beyond 1/2 second, but that has somewhat been resolved on the X-T10 and via firmware 4.0. Honestly don't understand why Fuji doesn't just include that in a firmware update for anything beyond the flagship series. Have you considered having 2 systems?

I did consider having 2 systems and had both for a while :)

as simply as what edutilos has shared , each system has their strengths but thinking for the long term it would be hard affording 2 systems so I had to be pragmatic to myself and let one go.

No la bro, don feel bad. U don have to.

Some points I do agree with. Olympus's IBIS is really good (Sony's 5 axis pales in comparison) and that's what I miss in my Fujifilm system.

The lack of a Oly 12-40/2.8 in Fujifilm is the only other sad feel in me. The XF16-55 is the closest but too heavy for me. I took almost one full year to decide the jump from MFT to Fujifilm, meaning how hard it was.

MFT's strengths are in AF speed mainly which Fujifilm is catching up finally with XT10 and Ver 4.0. When the next generation XTransIII appears (don ask why do I know) - the AF system for both MFT and Fuji will come very close.

Each system each own strengths. Hope u find a buyer for the kit soon :) those who missed the preorder will want it.

I came over to Fuji for pragmatic and personal reasons both.

Waaa..Keith.. Big hint.. :)

I am also heavily invested in m43 using the E-M5 Mk1 with many lenses. My last experience with Fuji was when I bought the X100 when it first launched. It was a great camera but I just could not get used to the slow focusing speed and sold it shortly after. When the XT10 came out, it really appealed to me. The size and weight was just a little more but it had the advantage of a larger sensor, excellent ergonomics. I did not need the weather proofing or the faster burst shooting of the XT1. I am in Hong Kong now and just purchased the XT10 with the 35mm 1.4. The price is very good as it is just slightly more than the body-alone price in Singapore. I just could not resist. If I really like it, I may just follow brother Keith and sell my m43 system.

I did consider having 2 systems and had both for a while :)

as simply as what edutilos has shared , each system has their strengths but thinking for the long term it would be hard affording 2 systems so I had to be pragmatic to myself and let one go.

I am also heavily invested in m43 using the E-M5 Mk1 with many lenses. My last experience with Fuji was when I bought the X100 when it first launched. It was a great camera but I just could not get used to the slow focusing speed and sold it shortly after. When the XT10 came out, it really appealed to me. The size and weight was just a little more but it had the advantage of a larger sensor, excellent ergonomics. I did not need the weather proofing or the faster burst shooting of the XT1. I am in Hong Kong now and just purchased the XT10 with the 35mm 1.4. The price is very good as it is just slightly more than the body-alone price in Singapore. I just could not resist. If I really like it, I may just follow brother Keith and sell my m43 system.

3 things draw me that makes me wanna sell my OMD EM5.

1. Film simulation
2. Larger sensor (coming from Canon 5DMKII down to OMD EM5 and now Fujifilm X-T10)
3. Wifi (quick sharing of my photos!)

Nice!!! waiting too.....Fuji Rocks!

Lately the deal for XT-10 is rather good. Those who are considering can go take a look. :)