[Newly released] the X-T10 : the daily companion for life’s everyday moments.

I just called a shop in Funan.

PWP for 35 f1.4 they are selling for $652 (gst included), originally was $852 (gst included) without PWP.

So whoever is helping you with the PWP... think it is fair enough to split 50-50% savings on both side (lens and camera) so both save additional $100.

hi may i know where to see the price with he PWP ? i am planning to buy XT10 with 35 f1.4, 23 f1.4 & 56 f1.2

hi may i know where to see the price with he PWP ? i am planning to buy XT10 with 35 f1.4, 23 f1.4 & 56 f1.2

u have to call and check. but i advise u you check the street price of these lens first before you mention the pwp promotion.

I just called a shop in Funan.

PWP for 35 f1.4 they are selling for $652 (gst included), originally was $852 (gst included) without PWP.

So whoever is helping you with the PWP... think it is fair enough to split 50-50% savings on both side (lens and camera) so both save additional $100.

Thanks for the info. The AMK shop is offering $50 discount for XT10 prelaunch order. Just for info.

Thanks for the info. The AMK shop is offering $50 discount for XT10 prelaunch order. Just for info.

Which AMK shop is this? MS Color?

Took the plunge
Xt10
14mm
23mm
56mm

I have to say though, the gears are significantly heavier than my ep5 setup

Took the plunge
Xt10
14mm
23mm
56mm

I have to say though, the gears are significantly heavier than my ep5 setup

xt10 out le? tot at pre order stage?... sensor bigger lenses generally bigger.. more ever u have a 1.4 and 1.2 lens.. compare with m43 1.4 and 1.2 lenses then u will feel weight is closer le... not forgetting u get shallower dof and better low light performance.. abit of Extra weight is worth it... enjoy ur new setup :)

Last edited:
I heard from a trusted source just yesterday afternoon alone , they did 5 sets of X-T1 trade in with PwP and all the trade ins were with MFT cameras .____.

Took the plunge Xt10 14mm 23mm 56mm I have to say though, the gears are significantly heavier than my ep5 setup

I like this setup :) it's a very high quality starter kit

xt10 out le? tot at pre order stage?... sensor bigger lenses generally bigger.. more ever u have a 1.4 and 1.2 lens.. compare with m43 1.4 and 1.2 lenses then u will feel weight is closer le... not forgetting u get shallower dof and better low light performance.. abit of Extra weight is worth it... enjoy ur new setup :)

Pre order :)

I heard from a trusted source just yesterday afternoon alone , they did 5 sets of X-T1 trade in with PwP and all the trade ins were with MFT cameras .____.

Probably cos only the X-E1 from Fuji can be worthed to trade in for the $400.
:bsmilie:

Will the XF90F2 launch the same day with xt10?