Newbies Outing (Part 12) - 30 June (wed) 1800hrs City Hall area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for my gf to drop by after work to join us? She's also keen in photography but we shared the same camera.
sure thing... anyone that is interested in photography is a friend.
The location is quite large, so space should not be an issue.

ZCA bro : -

It slipped my mind that today is Mth end.
Need to wait for regional markets to close to run some reports at work..

Think might be late, maybe ard 7+.. Hope ur guys still there, if not, join ur for makan and TCSS session :lovegrin:

no problem bro... work always comes first!
Usually from past experience, some people come late... then if people wanna move around a bit to find better shooting location, that takes time too.
I suspect shooting will end around 8ish. Hope you can join us for group photo, but no pressure!

Any options for makan besides lau pa sat...? it's about 500m walk I estimate. With the construction nearby, also a bit tricky/hazardous.

Thanks Bro~!

Try to leave office ard 8.. hopefully.. *fingers crosed*

As for makan place, actually we are nearer to Raffles Place than laupasat.. so perhaps after tt ,we can head to Burger King at OUB center? or maybe Mcdonald at Clarke Quay or any nearby places..

Depends on majority preference and go with the flow :lovegrin:

i am working in singapore land tower. near fullerton. near to where we will be meeting tonight. i can help to provide status update of weather later at 4 plus , 5.

I working at one raffles quay.. Clear hot day here.. No worries for nw:lovegrin:

where is the cheapest to park ... One Fullerton quite EX

Bor bian, tats the nearest.. Unless u want to park at Fullerton Hotel or HSBC Building or better still, park at my office building, One Raffles Quay ?? :lovegrin:

Hi i have been asking myself the same question the whole day.

Fullerton is $5 per entry after 5 but the problem is after the shoot we are going for a TCSS and dinner session which location unknown so if wanna park at tcss area, we do not know where. Park at fullerton, then walk to dinner then walk back to collect car??

Cant possibly drive from fullerton to makan area and park again right??

Whats your take? :confused:

Bor bian, tats the nearest.. Unless u want to park at Fullerton Hotel or HSBC Building or better still, park at my office building, One Raffles Quay ?? :lovegrin:

Infact the other carparks other then fullerton are less then $3 per entry just for convenience sake and uncertainty of what happens after the shoot so...... :)

My workplace @ Toa Payoh --> Sky Dark Dark...:sweat:

Here still ok.. no worries.. just no sun, no clouds, a little dark oni.. :sweatsm::sweatsm:

Infact the other carparks other then fullerton are less then $3 per entry just for convenience sake and uncertainty of what happens after the shoot so...... :)

Hmm.. tats a tough one.. if ur wan to go near cityhall area for makan.. think padang area (which is free after 5pm recom by bro Jacobs) still the best option now.

Hmm.. tats a tough one.. if ur wan to go near cityhall area for makan.. think padang area (which is free after 5pm recom by bro Jacobs) still the best option now.

I unconfirmed whether the parking is free rate after 5pm..:p
So please don't :kok: me if it's a wrong info had been given..:wink:

Sorry guys. I'll have to miss this one. I will remember you all when i shoot the city hall in shanghai

Me & dleugene are at the location, clouds look dark. not threat of rain yet, but is dark, so pictures not that good.

I've yet to receive the location :(

Come join us @ Starbucks since ur office nearby

Wah eugene, i hav to work one leh brother..

if i go dwn nw, tml i jiak ka gi liao..

busy busy mth end... i b there ard 7 odd :lovegrin:

Hope weather's good.

I'll be slightly late too. Heavy rain in my workplace (boonlay side)

Status
Not open for further replies.