Newbies Outing (part 10) - June 6 Sunday, Marina Barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
City area is mostly cloudy, as observed during the morning shoot with dingaroo and a whole bunch of other clubsnappers. Hopefully the weather holds up in our favor, and grant us a good sunset!

One more thing, it is rather spacious at the MB area, not sure if we would be able to find each other in the first place.. best to keep a look out!

Edit: Another thing to take note. dingaroo may not have returned home after the esplanade outing (mentioned that he may hang ard city area), thus being unable to tend to last minute changes in the attendance list. However, he mentioned about not being too strict on group size, as it ultimately serves as a rough gauge taking into consideration dropouts and jumpins that happen at the 11th hour. However, if the group becomes too big, new shooters may risk getting insufficient attention and guidance due to the skewed ratio of newbies to seniors. Just something to take note for all participants :)

Last edited:
Its my mistake, thousand apologies to DD and Bryan! Will update it. Thanks Jacob :)

No prob bro ding, btw dun think can mk it later, ur guys carry on n have fun yah :)

Yes you may, just give me a call when you guys get here!

How's the coffee taste @ Gallery Cafe..;)
Currently pack my gear & will start move from my place @ 4pm...:D
See you there, try to charge your body as much as possible..:bsmilie:

How's the coffee taste @ Gallery Cafe..;)
Currently pack my gear & will start move from my place @ 4pm...:D
See you there, try to charge your body as much as possible..:bsmilie:

resting .... resting .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hello. me and my friend will be a bit late.. probably will reach around 5.
we will be around the roof around 545. sorry for the delay.

hope the weather turns out fine, so far it looks good.

hello. me and my friend will be a bit late.. probably will reach around 5.
we will be around the roof around 545. sorry for the delay.

hope the weather turns out fine, so far it looks good.

Give me a ring when you get here!

Cheers :)

Weather turned nice! See you all there!

I will be the big sized fella wearing a bottle of Jack Daniels at the back of my black T-shirt.

What's great & successful outing..;)

Thanks to all those who attended, hopefully you all had enjoyed the shooting & great lesson given by our bro dd123..:cool:

Finally thanks to dd123, Ghaz1, SolitudE for the guide, off-course big bravo for our bro Dingaroo!

Now is the time for submit our 'homework' (pictures) @ HERE!

Last edited:
What's great & successful outing..;)

Thanks to all those who attended, hopefully you all had enjoyed the shooting & great lesson given by our bro dd123..:cool:

Finally thanks to dd123, Ghaz1, SolitudE for the guide, off-course big bravo for our bro Dingaroo!

Now is the time for submit our 'homework' (pictures) @ HERE!

Thanks to all who took the effort to come to such an secluded corner of Singapore. Hoped everyone had fun taking pictures, getting to know more people secondly, and had gained a little bit more knowledge about photography.

Thanks to seniors and guides daredevil123, Ghaz1, Jacobs, SolitudE. Your time and guidance appreciated. Also thank you to bro Jacobs for creating the link all can post pictures.

For all who had attended, please post your pictures at the Landscape thread so we all can see the pictures you had taken. Do include some description about the pictures, and why you had taken it. I am closing this thread. So any further discussion will be done there.

Thank you all very much :)

Cheers!

PS: It's 2pm Monday, was so knackered yesterday, that after dinner, came home and slept right through. Decided to take leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.