Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
icer said:
****, who is quekky??

He is the guy using Nikon D70... sitting at the other end of the table at BK...

Think U missed him coz he and a few of us went Macs... all becoz someone wanted to eat Happy Meal... :sweatsm:

xin said:
He is the guy using Nikon D70... sitting at the other end of the table at BK...

Think U missed him coz he and a few of us went Macs... all becoz someone wanted to eat Happy Meal... :sweatsm:

Who want to eat Happy Meal?? Who?? Who??? :D

The_Cheat said:
quekky was the guy who lend us his D70 to shoot you in BK... that guy who sat right opposite me. remember??
shhhhh, like that at least when i post his pic he wun be able to find me

Hihi, IcIc. Ahh, maybe some of you shy as we met for the 1st time. If there is another outing and you all got problems or questions, feel free to ask. If I can answer, I'll do it. We're all in this world to learn and get excited. :D

Ermm guys, next time we'll go to some eateries where there is muslim food or where it's halah certified......we have muslim members in the group too.....okie.....so that they won't be left out too.....sorry to that muslim friend, BTW, what's your nick here??

Thanks to vamp for the intro to backstreet tim sum joint, I'll be there again soon to eat it out.....yum yum..... :D

vader said:
Ermm guys, next time we'll go to some eateries where there is muslim food or where it's halah certified......we have muslim members in the group too.....okie.....so that they won't be left out too.....sorry to that muslim friend, BTW, what's your nick here??

Thanks to vamp for the intro to backstreet tim sum joint, I'll be there again soon to eat it out.....yum yum..... :D

He's khairi, a.k.a. Yoda! :sweatsm:

the last batch of us left quite late..we dismissed at about 10+pm at city hall there.. haha ..all had so much fun :sweatsm:

khairi = Yoda??... hahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Eh? y no one uploading PIC yet?...

TV got chinese movie... upload later...

The_Cheat said:
Who want to eat Happy Meal?? Who?? Who??? :D

Hee, I know who is Quekky liao, he is the very dark one with short spikey hair right??

And I also know who wants to eat Happy Meal.....I guessed. It's the same person that Quekky goes home with???

This is how rumours spread..........

Yah, we totally forgot about the halal food part. That guy is Kharin or something. Sorry about it. But at first I really thot that we are just having a drink.......the dim sum just comes from nowhere and gets more than we ordered and we just eat. That is how vocal singaporeans are??

Ok, anyone is the chat room?? I can't seem to go in......the page was blank when I click the chatroom.

Tiffy said:
the last batch of us left quite late..we dismissed at about 10+pm at city hall there.. haha ..all had so much fun :sweatsm:

Wah! You report to who siah? :dunno:

Volunteering information huh!? :nono:

icer said:
Hee, I know who is Quekky liao, he is the very dark one with short spikey hair right??

And I also know who wants to eat Happy Meal.....I guessed. It's the same person that Quekky goes home with???

This is how rumours spread..........

Yah, we totally forgot about the halal food part. That guy is Kharin or something. Sorry about it. But at first I really thot that we are just having a drink.......the dim sum just comes from nowhere and gets more than we ordered and we just eat. That is how vocal singaporeans are??

Ok, anyone is the chat room?? I can't seem to go in......the page was blank when I click the chatroom.

Oh! That person huh!? :bsmilie: You sure or not?? :dunno: Don't anyhow wrong people hor!! :nono:

To enter the chatroom, go to IRC, log in by Galaxynet, and go to the channel #clubsnap

It's weird that they keep serving tim sum even when we're wondering if it's our order......maybe they want the bill to hit $70+..... :dunno:

The_Cheat said:
Oh! That person huh!? :bsmilie: You sure or not?? :dunno: Don't anyhow wrong people hor!! :nono:

To enter the chatroom, go to IRC, log in by Galaxynet, and go to the channel #clubsnap

Hee ;p
I am quite observant about such things...... :bsmilie:

Went to the irc but couldn't find anyone familiar inside...... :dunno:

icer said:
Hee ;p
I am quite observant about such things...... :bsmilie:

Went to the irc but couldn't find anyone familiar inside...... :dunno:

Too bad I cannot go into IRC on the lab PC... else, can talk **** with you! Haaa~! :bsmilie:

But if you need advice, can ask the people there lah! There's quite a number of lao-jiao there lor!! :D

there is a big group of photographers at little india this afternoon - is this the same group?

:thumbsup:

offspring said:
there is a big group of photographers at little india this afternoon - is this the same group?

:thumbsup:

Think there were 20+ of us lor... you were there?? :dunno:

The_Cheat said:
Hey snapboy! Really like to thank you for being so on about the outing and volunteer to make the arrangements. Appreciated it a lot.

To all, thanks for making this outing such an enjoyable one. Let's have one again, yah?

And yah! Have to apologise to whoever I'd made fun of during the outing. Did that out for fun only. No harm done, yah?

p.s. to Poledra, i.e. if you happen to read this thread... join us the next time lah!! :bsmilie:

you welcome cheat.. :) Dont worry about making fun of others.. I believe We are a forgiving batch.. ;) AM I right icer... :bsmilie:

This will not be our last outing.. there will be other outings in the future.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.