Newbie Photograhing outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Galdor,

Thanks a lot for consolidating. Yes, pray for good weather.
If it is raining in the morning, we shall cancel it.

Can i bring my Friend along??

oh.. Where are we really going? confused :(

Pai seh, never read thread porperly. 28 Feb morning 9am to Hort Park . meet at Harbourfront mrt station at 8.30am?

Rayox DCR250 actually is better than the closeup filters because it has 3 elments compared to the single element close up filter.

Like I said, for ALL closeup filters, the DOF is going to get thinner once the zoom becomes longer. The only issue is how much thinner it is going to get and when it gets unacceptably thin.

The only difference between a +4 and a +10 filter is the magnification you are going to get at the SAME zoom. A +10 filter is going to give u much geater magnification at ALL zoom ranges.

The +10 filter can be used on your 18-55 kit lens whereas the +4 filter won't give u much magnification if used on the kit lens.

Stacking the filters is not recommended espeically for single element filters. ;)

Anyway, I have a set of +1, +2, +4 and +10 filters for the 55-250 lens. If you are free, you can join me on one of my macro outings to test out the filters on the 55-250 lens.

hi bro...would love to join but..monday to fri...NS...Sunday Church..sat the only so call "free" day which tend to haf last min thing pop in for me to handle...
argh....if u haf outing..n post in this forum...i'll join along if i can..
thanks bro!!!!

Hi Charm8,

Sorry for the confusion.
As this outing was not scheduled as a formal one and some of us are not really into macro,
Hort park may not be an excellent idea.

However, as harbourfront is just very easy access to Mount faber, henderson waves etc, likely
we will not end up at Hort park.

I have printed the map that we could make a quick decision when we meet.

Please PM me your contact if you are coming.

You firend is welcome.

Hi everyone,

Please be there at 8.30am sharp or early.
Otherwise, please proceed on your own itenrary.

I have posted the first thread at the wrong forum so "kena" closed by the moderator..

Anyway, so far i have quite a few responses. The namelist is as follows:
1.kelvint81
2.mi4nyang
3.Galdor

I would like to propose if we could have our first outing on the coming Saturday 28 February 8.30 morning.

As the response is overwhelming, we have STOPPED taking in more ppl otherwise it will be very difficult to manage.

Venue: Southern ridges area

Meet @ Harbourfront mrt station at 8.30am.

Please be there at 8.30am sharp or early.
Otherwise, please proceed on your own itenrary.

Please response by Wednesday if you are going and PM your contact.

hi bro...would love to join but..monday to fri...NS...Sunday Church..sat the only so call "free" day which tend to haf last min thing pop in for me to handle...
argh....if u haf outing..n post in this forum...i'll join along if i can..
thanks bro!!!!

I'm actually going for a macro shoot this Sat at Bukit Batok but I dun think u can join right? :)

I'm actually going for a macro shoot this Sat at Bukit Batok but I dun think u can join right? :)

Perhaps you would like to take this offline with FireZ separately bro. Not very nice to be having a conversation between you 2 in someone else's thread right? Hope you can understand. :)

1 day shall join along..but this sat i nid to go Hometeam NS for event..else i'll actually be joining catsim for morning shooting..

Perhaps you would like to take this offline with FireZ separately bro. Not very nice to be having a conversation between you 2 in someone else's thread right? Hope you can understand. :)

very sorry....

hope TS and those who joining have a fruitful day 2ml..i'll b jealous la...cannot go...argh..:angry:

hey guys so sorry.. tot it was the 7 march tat sat.. didnt knoe its 28 feb.. can't make it due to work.. wish i could join u guy.. maybe next outing..

i need to buy lens on that day.. pai seh. cant go.. will try to go for the next out. sorry dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.