Newbie - Near Jurong Point ANY???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm...Wat exactly are you guy planning to shoot in JP area??? I am also staying nearby, Canon user...:)

Hi guys and gays....

i'm staying jus opp JP too.....
at 600++...
can PM me too if there's any shoot that u guys are planning.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Thanks for yr response, I will accumulate and sent PM after CNY the 15th.

hahaha no big bro la i also newbie le.... yeah PM me if you guys wanna meet up at JP area to do some shooting can learn from each other.

Hi guys and gays....

at 600++...
can PM me too if there's any shoot that u guys are planning.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Sure ! thanks for your response, I try to arrange some shooting after the CNY (After Chinese 15th) when new year mood gone.

Cheers!!

Ummmm...Wat exactly are you guy planning to shoot in JP area??? I am also staying nearby, Canon user...:)

Hi, Wat

No... JP have nothing except pretty girls but my wife disallow leh! Sooo....

I have plans for the nature at varies places but will decide later (I will propose 1 or 2 for a start) but my proposal need those that join to agreed.

Will you able to join us? (Hopefully YES) so can learn from you also lah.

regards,

Hi, Wat

No... JP have nothing except pretty girls but my wife disallow leh! Sooo....

I have plans for the nature at varies places but will decide later (I will propose 1 or 2 for a start) but my proposal need those that join to agreed.

Will you able to join us? (Hopefully YES) so can learn from you also lah.

regards,

Let me know again...:)

If time allows, sure no problem...:D

Hi guys and gays....

at 600++...

We have 8 pax now including your goodself.

Regards,

Hey that is a discrimation!

You should be open to Butch, Lesbian and Ah Gua as well :bsmilie:

Erm......
i think we can concentrate on other things rite.....
maybe our first shoot can got shoot gers....
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hi fellas,

I don't stay near JP, but my fiancee does.. 600+.. And I am working at Joo Koon, so I hang ard there most of the time.. I might be able to join you guys for shoots and info-sharing as I'm a newbie too.. So count me in! ;)

Wah, seems like this thread has generated alot of interests and response, I'm wondering whether it's because of the 'Guys and Gays' statement? Haha. And all the talk about wife and gf and fiancee, hmm....very convincing guys *winks* :bsmilie:

Wah, seems like this thread has generated alot of interests and response, I'm wondering whether it's because of the 'Guys and Gays' statement? Haha. And all the talk about wife and gf and fiancee, hmm....very convincing guys *winks* :bsmilie:

hmm...... :think:
well, i searched based on "Jurong"...
hahahahaha...... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Newbie here too.. can I join?
Jurong Point got a park right? I mean nearby...
If not, Chinese Garden..
If dun mind to travel a bit further, can go Pandan Reservoir, then go West Coast
I only owns a Nikon D40, 50mm and 55-200mm lens...
Need tripod?

If not, Chinese Garden..
If dun mind to travel a bit further, can go Pandan Reservoir, then go West Coast
Need tripod?

I am a newbie...worse than you ..no gear, no tripod. Poor man after buying a D90...lol.
Not sure can confirm the attendance with you guys as after CNY I got a week reservist.

Last edited:

Dear All,
After receiving 6 response to my 'ANY JP'. For a start, would like to suggest the two location listed below or if you have other suggestion...Please raise up with thankyou.

Accu. Names

1. stanycjw
2. stlang
3. navlem
4. jt-Fied
5. kenkht
6. ngaiky8
7. Jackienum

Places:
a) HORT Park
This 23-hectare plot of land off Alexandra Road is the garden Walk with numerous mini-gardens and plants, flowers and nursery rooms.
You will have a good chance of photographing flowers/Miniflower, dragon flies, some others insects too (again insects are not there to pose for us) but all flowers yes.

b) Admiralty Park
A 20 hectare nature area with a rich variety of plants and a 2-km nature trail walk to enjoy its rustic surroundings. You will be able to find INSECTS like spiders,Butterflies (all varies types, flies etc..) but becos they are moving insects so I have no gurantee that we will meet them. Very much depends on our luck.

Last to mention is weekday or weekend (Sat), I personally find that on Sat the human traffic is too heavy and scare away tiny insects and for flowers shooting will be too many peoples moving beside/behind you.
What about one of the 'Monday'?

Any objection, please raise your hand/voice rather.

Thanks and regards
happy CNY.

Dear All,
After receiving 6 response to my 'ANY JP'. For a start, would like to suggest the two location listed below or if you have other suggestion...Please raise up with thankyou.

Accu. Names

1. stanycjw
2. stlang
3. navlem
4. jt-Fied
5. kenkht
6. ngaiky8
7. Jackienum

Places:
a) HORT Park
This 23-hectare plot of land off Alexandra Road is the garden Walk with numerous mini-gardens and plants, flowers and nursery rooms.
You will have a good chance of photographing flowers/Miniflower, dragon flies, some others insects too (again insects are not there to pose for us) but all flowers yes.

b) Admiralty Park
A 20 hectare nature area with a rich variety of plants and a 2-km nature trail walk to enjoy its rustic surroundings. You will be able to find INSECTS like spiders,Butterflies (all varies types, flies etc..) but becos they are moving insects so I have no gurantee that we will meet them. Very much depends on our luck.

Last to mention is weekday or weekend (Sat), I personally find that on Sat the human traffic is too heavy and scare away tiny insects and for flowers shooting will be too many peoples moving beside/behind you.

Thanks and regards
happy CNY.

Hmmm...I'm not included in the list??? :)

I've gone to Hort part to shoot previously but it gets pretty hot in the afternoons. The place is very deserted during weekdays so it's good to for a shoot there on weekdays. :cool:

Dear All,

Accu. Names

1. stanycjw
2. stlang
3. navlem
4. jt-Fied
5. kenkht
6. ngaiky8
7. Jackienum

Places:
a) HORT Park

b) Admiralty Park

Thanks and regards
happy CNY.

I have went to Hort park b4.... There's a wide range of plants there... and design....
but the crowd volume during weekend is quite high...

as for admiralty park, i'm not sure... can try...
weekdays, i dun think much of us can make it.....
unless u can skip work.... :think:

If not, Chinese Garden..
Need tripod?

Will include you.
Chinese Garden...not much near Lakeside MRT has Birds
West Coast Park ... just been there...can't capture much accept a flower.
Pandan Reservoir - I have not been there b4, you have you seen?

A tripod is necessary if for MACRO (I mean insect), must bring along.

Hmmm...I'm not included in the list??? :)

I've gone to Hort part to shoot previously but it gets pretty hot in the afternoons. The place is very deserted during weekdays so it's good to for a shoot there on weekdays. :cool:

Hi, teebs

Sorry that I have overlooked. Incl (shall update the list)
Agreed, HOT part is a nice place as I mentioned and on weekday is the best.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.