Newbie Gathering No 4 ( newbie photography network ) NPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all , for those who have put thier names down , i have already email the account , if u do not received it pls do let me know thanks .

hi guys , side track a while , i am looking for 2 photographers to cover my wedding on the 16 and 17th dec 2007 . Cf cards will be provided , for those who wants to try out a ad event pls pm me with details thanks . sorry only 2 spots is needed thanks , err no offence to Pns , dslr and flash is required . thanks

hi guys , side track a while , i am looking for 2 photographers to cover my wedding on the 16 and 17th dec 2007 . Cf cards will be provided , for those who wants to try out a ad event pls pm me with details thanks . sorry only 2 spots is needed thanks , err no offence to Pns , dslr and flash is required . thanks

bro! take me! and if possible, my gf too! pls let me know if u're agreeable to take me.. ;p

PM me the details if you're willing to let me shoot? thanks!

Re: Newbie Gathering No 4 ( newbie photography network ) NPN
HI all Bros and sis ( Members of NPN ) thanks for the support for the last few gatherings , which has make this group so sucessful . Once again thanks for the warm support . AS for the fourth gathering we will be charting a Bus for the 2 location that we will be visiting , Of course there will be a charge hopefuly not more that $5 per head . The bus will be able to take up to 45 people max , so if u decided to join pls insert name , But again pls insert name if confirm u r going . Sorry to Those who is ( TBC ) this time round . The cut of time for the list will be by the 15th of November , and we will pm u the account to transfer the money to . There wilk be no refund if u decided or last time that u can't make it . As the transport will have to be paid according . Hope u understand. Those who is driving pls insert your name in the other list just below , so as not to confuse our admin guy who is updating the list from time to time .

One more thing i forgot The NPN Gathering for the NO.5 will be either a BBQ or chalet , we update on that soon , once we are able to get a booking date for DEC 2007

Things to bring - 1) umberlla , raincoat ( just incase it rains ) hopefully not ,let pray.
2) Lots of water

Pls note , pls keep enviroment friendly , pls do not liter along the way and not feeding of nature . Thanks all.

once the No of comfirm people hit 30 will book the bus .

NewBie Photography Network ( NPN Gathering No. 4 )
Date: 24 Nov 07 (Sat)
Locations: Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve and Kranji War Memorial
Meetup: 8.45am @ Woodlands MRT Taxi Stand
Per head cost : $5 ( transport )

if there balance of Monies $ , we will purchase addition mineral waters ( incase u people need more water .
Total amt : Amt collected will be displayed here ( will be tranparent to all )
Total collected so Far : $15
Transport - $150

To those, who have put your names: will pm u the account No , to do $5 transfer .
Thanks to all for the support .

Bus will leave at 9am sharp, so please be punctual. We will NOT wait.

Those who are taking the bus: (Limited to 43 pax)

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
3) lingaowei(maxe online)
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
12) joyjoy's off day too!!!!! ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
15) xinhao - Back to my kampong
16) antonnius
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

Those who are self driving:

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3) yuknn
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Those joining us or first time in clubsnap for the first time u r welcome to take part . Hope to see newbie coming to join us

HI all Bros and sis ( Members of NPN ) thanks for the support for the last few gatherings , which has make this group so sucessful . Once again thanks for the warm support . AS for the fourth gathering we will be charting a Bus for the 2 location that we will be visiting , Of course there will be a charge hopefuly not more that $5 per head . The bus will be able to take up to 45 people max , so if u decided to join pls insert name , But again pls insert name if confirm u r going . Sorry to Those who is ( TBC ) this time round . The cut of time for the list will be by the 15th of November , and we will pm u the account to transfer the money to . There wilk be no refund if u decided or last time that u can't make it . As the transport will have to be paid according . Hope u understand. Those who is driving pls insert your name in the other list just below , so as not to confuse our admin guy who is updating the list from time to time .

One more thing i forgot The NPN Gathering for the NO.5 will be either a BBQ or chalet , we update on that soon , once we are able to get a booking date for DEC 2007

Things to bring - 1) umberlla , raincoat ( just incase it rains ) hopefully not ,let pray.
2) Lots of water

Pls note , pls keep enviroment friendly , pls do not liter along the way and not feeding of nature . Thanks all.

if there balance of Monies $ , we will purchase addition mineral waters ( incase u people need more water .
Transport - $150

To those, who have put your names: will pm u the account No , to do $5 transfer .

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

due to unforseen circumstances i have to withdraw from this outing... sorry.

To Those who are new are welcome to join us as well

2) Lots of water

Transport - $150

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius
17) spartan
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

juz a small suggestion, rather than everyone copying the namelist, y not pm TS and let him update on his 1st post so it'll be easier to track and for everyone to see. just my two cents and past forumming exp.

2) Lots of water

Transport - $150

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius ( paid )
17) spartan ( paid )
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Clubhse??? where is it

Ya where huh? Then Grand opening will have like 100 photographer there covering its like the Olympic liao :bsmilie:

2) Lots of water

Transport - $150

1) generalsales ( paid )
2) Spidey89
4) Skyraider
5) edworks (paid)
6) diver-hloc ( paid )
7) hlyeoh
8) hlyeoh's wife
9) rgborj
10) SolBadGuy
11) wranger ( paid )
13) ratchet1981
14) isplash
16) antonnius ( paid )
17) spartan ( paid )
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)

1) lukie102
2) coolsigg
3) Killer Jay
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

for self-drive, where to meet 1st and what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.