newbie gathering no 13 ( product ) perfume

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey..seems like we're up again.. hahahaha.. will cfm when i can join u guys..

cheers,
reginald

Hi, will you be joining the shoot? We will be booking a studio. More people means less cost to share :D

If you guys buy breakfast, i'll provide the 600sq ft studio space for your usage (10am to 2pm)

My Address: 6 Sin Ming Rd #01-10 Sin Ming Plaza Tower 2 (575585)

The only thing you need bring would be the products, your own cameras, backdrop, lightmeter ...

The studio lights i have ....
i) 2 bowens prolite 100 (750watts)
ii) Bowens Powerpack with 3 Heads (3000 watts)

Feel free to pm me but i can only reply late afternoon today as in JB

regards,
MO2

Softboxes, Snoot, Honeycomb, Colourgels i have as well ... Except Lightmeter since mine spoilt ...

Oops !! Mistake made ...

I'll not be available on the 21 Feb 2009 to offer studio space to you as my partner has a family shoot at noon ... Apologies...

Date :should be 21st feb
time 10am - 1pm
location ( studio in arab street ) will meet near the mosque - 930am

space is limited to 8-10

as not to be overcrowded so everyone wil get a chance to shoot

1) generalsales
2) wranger
3) vola
4) Firefoxfirefly
5) n0eln0el
6) w3iw3n
7)
8)

Date :21st feb 2009
time 10am - 12pm
location ( studio in arab street ) will meet near the mosque - 930am
free ( no charges at all )
thanks to MP studio at Arab street for the free usuage of their permise

space is limited to 8-10

as not to be overcrowded so everyone wil get a chance to shoot

1) generalsales
2) wranger
3) vola
4) Firefoxfirefly
5) n0eln0el
6) w3iw3n
7)
8)

1) generalsales
2) wranger
3) vola
4) Firefoxfirefly
5) n0eln0el
6) w3iw3n
7) evilways
8)

1) generalsales
2) wranger
3) vola
4) Firefoxfirefly
5) n0eln0el
6) w3iw3n
7) evilways
8) Shin Howard

Hi

I'm interested to join but is there still enough slots to include me? I only have my kit lens and a 50mm prime lens though.

You are welcome to join, learn and make friends at the same time :)

Thanks .. But unfortunately .. i am engagements in the time slot .. Hope to join u all next time =)

still got slot? :embrass:

(hi generalsales and wranger... long time no see.. i belongs to newbie outing 1. generalsales, i was the one who chatted with u on fuji 6500 and manual controls. wranger, i was the one who suggested at foodcourt that each of us should post the 3 best shots. You all got an idea now? lol)

(hi generalsales and wranger... long time no see.. i belongs to newbie outing 1. generalsales, i was the one who chatted with u on fuji 6500 and manual controls. wranger, i was the one who suggested at foodcourt that each of us should post the 3 best shots. You all got an idea now? lol)

sure i remember , welcome to join us

1) generalsales
2) wranger
3) vola
4) Firefoxfirefly
5) n0eln0el
6) w3iw3n
7) evilways
8) Shin Howard
9) sin77

Hello Bro,

Long time no hear from you :D

See you on that day.

Guys Lunch wanna go where eat?

:embrass: err.. i wonder if there still slot? cos i juz a my new DSLR 450d last week, total new to this hobby and also tis forum.. :sweat:

:embrass: err.. i wonder if there still slot? cos i juz a my new DSLR 450d last week, total new to this hobby and also tis forum.. :sweat:

If you are really new to photography,
I am suggesting that your should start from the basic.
Product photography may be a bit too advance for newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.