Just go to EastGear's office at Peninsula Plaza level 2 loh

haneb said:
How much for 1 piece of Nikon EN-EL1

$24.95 if buy one piece
$19.95 if buy two piece

BigBelly said:
$24.95 if buy one piece
$19.95 if buy two piece

Thanks, I will drop by this following week to pick them up. ...

LHMH said:
NB5H (650mAh) for Canon, how much a piece?

@ $24.95 a piece.

I need one piece. How much is for two pieces? Can I go to your shop tomorrow afternoon?

Regards, LHMH

pai seh...quote sa la price..

1 piece - $29.95
2 piece - $27.95

this is the correct price for EN-EL1

haneb said:
How much for 1 piece of Nikon EN-EL1

$24.95 if buy one piece
$19.95 if buy two piece ;)

LHMH said:
@ $24.95 a piece.

I need one piece. How much is for two pieces? Can I go to your shop tomorrow afternoon?

Regards, LHMH

BigBelly said:
pai seh...quote sa la price..

1 piece - $29.95
2 piece - $27.95

this is the correct price for EN-EL1

I see...oh do you sell battery for JVC Digital Video Cam?

Any batt for sharp dv vcamera....VLPD3AE SHarp model...thanx!

BigBelly said:
sometimes CS pple come and buy one. then a few days later come and buy other one so we give the discounted price.

Hmm...last week I bought one piece of the ENEL1, and thought of getting another later if tested ok with my cam. But I was told I will not be given discounted price leh...why huh....

Does EastGate brings in any equvilent of Ni-MH Battery Pack EN-4 for Nikon D1 series?

Donnoe where to post this.......

Just wan to comment on the great service I recieved from Eastgear.

I bought my BP511 from them about 3 weeks ago and only got to use it around last week when I found out that the battery has some problems holding charge.

When I brought it down just now for them to see, they immediately exchanged it for me, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: for that!

Thank you Daniel and Matthew!

KEEP IT UP!

HelmetBox said:
Donnoe where to post this.......

Just wan to comment on the great service I recieved from Eastgear.

I bought my BP511 from them about 3 weeks ago and only got to use it around last week when I found out that the battery has some problems holding charge.

When I brought it down just now for them to see, they immediately exchanged it for me, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: for that!

Thank you Daniel and Matthew!

KEEP IT UP!

Are the BP511 supposed to be fully charged when bought new? I bought 2 of them today, and one of them seems to be already fully charged straight from the box. Or did I get something I shouldn't?

Hi Bigbelly,

I think it would great if you could bring in the NP-400 for the Minolta A1. A lot of us here are already screaming for it !!!! And we will love you for that. :sweatsm:

bravocube said:
Are the BP511 supposed to be fully charged when bought new? I bought 2 of them today, and one of them seems to be already fully charged straight from the box. Or did I get something I shouldn't?

:think: only bigbelly knows. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.