New Pentax miniatures from TOMY

For those who do not want to tikam, Monster Store at Peninsula Plaza actually sell them and they have MANY colours for you to choose. Only issue is the price at $10. Not a problem if you buy one but if you want the whole set, would be costly. :)
And not forgetting the anime figurine shop in Funan too.

:bigeyes: hardcore vending machiner! The machine only has the newer models? Cheers

i think so... in the end notice that the machine only have 3 colors of the eggs... the colour of egg really stated the contant... find another machine with other 3 colors only... and then only try 3 time, and manage to get the remaining to form a set!

by the way HK is very easy to find... every 2 7-11, 1 will have same machine...and 2 places i see, sure have 1 pentax machines... i can easily spot 4-5 machines a day of tour....

also after compare, HK is the cheapest!, just HKD$10(less than SGD$2) for 1... japan also very easly to spot, but 200yen(more than SGD$3) each...

Hi all, I got 2x K7 Silver+DA70 Ltd Silver to exchange. Looking for the K7 black and the K5 Silver. PM me if you have those. Thanks.