New Noise Reduction Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
ccplim said:
Which version did you tried?

the latest version on the site... ;)

Not photography related BUT... have just visited your site.. I used to keep a Polypterus (but couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called) So thanks for the info. Absolutely terrific photos by the way.

Photography related.. Have used Helicon extensively for a couple of weeks. Yes it is very buggy and can't seem to cope with large files. It can also have some strange effects - most of them quite pleasant (soft focus effects on skin tones for example) - Not least being I have printed some 10 x 8s and they look like they were taken on Film. I would happily pay for the PS Plug-in compatible once it's written so can't recommend it more highly than that.

stroma said:
Not photography related BUT... have just visited your site.. I used to keep a Polypterus (but couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called) So thanks for the info. Absolutely terrific photos by the way.

Photography related.. Have used Helicon extensively for a couple of weeks. Yes it is very buggy and can't seem to cope with large files. It can also have some strange effects - most of them quite pleasant (soft focus effects on skin tones for example) - Not least being I have printed some 10 x 8s and they look like they were taken on Film. I would happily pay for the PS Plug-in compatible once it's written so can't recommend it more highly than that.

Thanks stroma. Glad that those info are useful to you :)

cyrilng said:
Latest version (still free ;) )

Version 1.39 (10.04.2004)
New:

new version is 3-4 times faster
auto detection of noise level added
resizeable review with zoom selector
JPEG quality option in Preferences
one-window mode

http://helicon.com.ua/pages/index.php?id=nfdownload

Yup! That is the free version. The pro version is still under beta testing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.