New member's self-portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

regit

Dec 3, 2003
Singapore
Hi to all :) I'm new to the forum so I thought I should post a pic of myself. I'm very new to photography (few months experiences) and I'm sure there's a lot I can learn from you guys :)

original.jpg

Hi!

Welcome and a nice self potrait. I find nothing to nit about...altho...you're shorts are quite distracting. :bsmilie:

Cheers

iamasaint said:
Hi!

Welcome and a nice self potrait. I find nothing to nit about...altho...you're shorts are quite distracting. :bsmilie:

Cheers

aww.....now that u mention that....i can't help not keep noticing! :bigeyes:

regit, did u take this picture?

iamasaint said:
Hi!

Cheers

:D :D :D

iamasaint said:
Hi!

Cheers

:embrass: chuckle , a picture is worth a thousand words , i just hope that we are thinking what u want us to think ;)

iamasaint said:
Hi!

Cheers

Aiyo, I'm just trying to be casual; didn't realise that!!! Should cropped thighter :(

berryhappy said:
aww.....now that u mention that....i can't help not keep noticing! :bigeyes:

regit, did u take this picture?

Ok, maybe not a good intro pic :embrass: Yes, I took the pic myself. Had to try a couple of time as I like shallow DOF; I have to move forward and backword to get the focus right :sweat:

Hi,

no offence...all i'm saying is that its distracting. Maybe its the color and the "tightness". Still its nothing to major to nit abt. The pose is good. Did you take the pics yourself?

Jazer said:
:embrass: chuckle , a picture is worth a thousand words , i just hope that we are thinking what u want us to think ;)

So, what are you thinking?? :think: :D

regit said:
Ok, maybe not a good intro pic :embrass: Yes, I took the pic myself. Had to try a couple of time as I like shallow DOF; I have to move forward and backword to get the focus right :sweat:

well...treat it as a good introduction to the sharpness of some pple's eyes here. :cool:

I was wondering if someone else took the picture instead 'cos your eyes are the sharpest with DOF. Quite a feat. :thumbsup:

err....which part of your body was moving forward and backword? :devil:

iamasaint said:
Hi,

no offence...all i'm saying is that its distracting. Maybe its the color and the "tightness". Still its nothing to major to nit abt. The pose is good. Did you take the pics yourself?

No worries :) In retrospect, it is kind of distracting, heh, heh :) And yes, I took the picture myself. Had to shift my bum forward and backward to get the focus I want; maybe that's why the shorts appeared to be "tight" :bsmilie:

berryhappy said:
well...treat it as a good introduction to the sharpness of some pple's eyes here. :cool:

I was wondering if someone else took the picture instead 'cos your eyes are the sharpest with DOF. Quite a feat. :thumbsup:

err....which part of your body was moving forward and backword? :devil:

Thank you for the kind words :) I slide my "behind" along the chair :embrass:

regit said:
Thank you for the kind words :) I slide my "behind" along the chair :embrass:

Hi there,
nice to know you,my friend.

Joe
:cool:

Plain and simple.
Liked the contrast.

Well, everybody has said about your shorts, but I can't help but resist... :D
If it was black maybe it won't be that obvious.

Thank you for the welcome guys and gals :)

This shot is lovely... the catchlight made this shot me think... but thats not taking anything away from the tonality of the shot, or the expression capture. A bold shot to introduce yourself with.

Welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.