New E-M5 Sales

Did any csers place order from daiso?
I ordered last Sat & receive a tracking no. yesterday.
hope everything goes smoothly. not sure whether confirm must pay gst& if so how to pay it.

How much you paid? Basic kit with 12-50 lens and HLD-6?

hope everything goes smoothly. not sure whether confirm must pay gst& if so how to pay it.

if there's gst then it depends on the courier company delivering to you.

If it's Singpost,they will leave you a notification slip at your home then you'll need to collect from the Paya Lebar Singpost, there's a Singapore Customs office on the ground floor where you can pay and collect your goods.

If it's companies like DHL, then you pay the courier person when they deliver to your home

As mentioned by photoart, also sometimes depends how much was declared by the seller, if <400 no gst. Sometimes they post item as sample/gift with minimal amount.

if there's gst then it depends on the courier company delivering to you.

If it's Singpost,they will leave you a notification slip at your home then you'll need to collect from the Paya Lebar Singpost, there's a Singapore Customs office on the ground floor where you can pay and collect your goods.

If it's companies like DHL, then you pay the courier person when they deliver to your home

Ok. Thanks! keeping my fingers crossed.

I am having a wedding shoot on 14th June and intending to use my EM5 as a second camera. I have looked at renting sites but no flash for it! Any kind soul can lend/rent me a Olympus flash for a day or 2(rehearsal on 12th)? Please call 97337106.

Review from those buyers from qoo10 came in. The unit delivered as promised and bubble packed in good condition. HLD-6 unit does not come with spare batt but 899 with free grip is a very good deal. Never mention Need to pay GST so high chance no gat involvement. Somemore warranty successfully registered. I think we have found a gem buy ^^

Btw the price does fluctuate between 899 and 984 so when buying check the rate is 899 then confirm order.

Btw the price does fluctuate between 899 and 984 so when buying check the rate is 899 then confirm order.

Hmm , I had time to read the details today but there doesn't seem to be a HLD6 included at $899. Or did I read wrongly ?

Read the item details. After the youtube video it mentioned the grip as super free gift

Oki , I missed that. Yes , definitely a value worthy of a super free gift.

Just wondering the $899 pricing is Japan set or China set.....

As long as the menu is not in Japanese only and the online registration is smooth n valid, it doesn't matter which set it is... :) Thumb up for Oly international warranty...

Sometime the Qoo comments r made by the seller or some close friend. Hopefully the bro here who ordered can share his experience

Just wondering the $899 pricing is Japan set or China set.....

It will be the same as all the sets sold locally. Nowadays to reduce cost alot of products are MIC. Even iphone also MIC so makes no difference since warranty will cover it