New Canon DSLR. Yup, I know wrong forum but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jed, sounds like you've read my views. I'd like to see yours so that I can respond :D

On the contrary, I'm waiting for you to put everything in a nice list rather than my having to drag through about 10 threads and 30 posts to collate your thoughts. Let me preface everything by saying that I don't have a problem with full frame, I just don't think DX is any worse. So if you want to say that there is a problem with DX, then you need to state what the issues are before I can address them.

Jed said:
On the contrary, I'm waiting for you to put everything in a nice list rather than my having to drag through about 10 threads and 30 posts to collate your thoughts. Let me preface everything by saying that I don't have a problem with full frame, I just don't think DX is any worse. So if you want to say that there is a problem with DX, then you need to state what the issues are before I can address them.

Oh, excuse me Mr Moderator...

:bsmilie:

Jed said:
"You and me, right here" is not intended as serious fighting talk, merely in jest. But then, humour always loses its appeal when you have to explain it.

Oh, excuse me Mr Moderator...

:bsmilie:

Jed said:

If you like. I'll put away my wine, collate my thoughts and post them as a new thread on the tech talk forum.

Amfibius said:
If you like. I'll put away my wine, collate my thoughts and post them as a new thread on the tech talk forum.

Can can. Point form can already, don't need to elaborate, unless you feel you need to. Otherwise we'll both be going into the thousands of words.

Espn, what you on about? Lest I need to point out yet again, I am acting in a personal capacity too.

Jed said:
Espn, what you on about? Lest I need to point out yet again, I am acting in a personal capacity too.

Nothing, was trying to explicitly show what might happen if you didn't explain in the previous reply. ;)

Jed said:
Can can. Point form can already, don't need to elaborate, unless you feel you need to. Otherwise we'll both be going into the thousands of words.

You know me. I'm verbose :) Still writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.