Neo Tiew Estate [Filming/Photographs][Please Advise ASAP]

teban gardens flats already fenced up.

actually neo tiew can still go as long as mindef is not using it. check mindef calendar?

i think the props would need clearance when used in a military training area?

Will we get in trouble for getting in? Cause i don't wanna get suprised by cops and getting us to lay down our weapons with them aiming with their real ones at us.

I understand the vegetation part,may i ask that will cops turn up as it is under SLA or any agencies? Will i get in trouble for going in there?

As with any location, I believe there is a certain risk. Let me put a disclaimer that I am not promoting trespassing of private property and by doing so you will be responsible for any consequences. The Istana Woodneuk is pretty much isolated but there is a steep hill to climb with thick vegetation so getting there is difficult. Once there, I believe no one will come to disturb you. However take note that there is a guard house with a security person about 500metres away from the Woodneuk itself. I'm not sure whether there is a guard stationed there all the time.

The Brunei Hostel is in a residential neighbourhood and it is surrounded by houses. Bringing heavy video equipment is likely to attract the attention of the residents in the area. I quietly went in with just my camera and one of my friends so nothing happened.

As with any location, I believe there is a certain risk. Let me put a disclaimer that I am not promoting trespassing of private property and by doing so you will be responsible for any consequences. The Istana Woodneuk is pretty much isolated but there is a steep hill to climb with thick vegetation so getting there is difficult. Once there, I believe no one will come to disturb you. However take note that there is a guard house with a security person about 500metres away from the Woodneuk itself. I'm not sure whether there is a guard stationed there all the time.

The Brunei Hostel is in a residential neighbourhood and it is surrounded by houses. Bringing heavy video equipment is likely to attract the attention of the residents in the area. I quietly went in with just my camera and one of my friends so nothing happened.

I don't mind applying for a permit but is the Istana under SLA? so that i can try to apply for a permit.

I don't mind applying for a permit but is the Istana under SLA? so that i can try to apply for a permit.

Afaik the Istana Woodneuk sits on land that belong to some Malaysian sultan. It has been left abandoned for years which suggests some legal diffuculties that have yet to be resolved. Try searching online to read about it's history.